17| Nightmare

- The dreams in which I'm dying
are the best I've ever had -

- The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had -

That night, for the first time, I dream about Taehyung.

I find myself in a small room, maybe a closet of some sort and he is there with me, his tall figure dominating mine, rays of moonlights illuminating his face as he peers down at me with ravenous eyes.

The space we are in is too small for me to evade his presence, but even if it wasn't, I would still stay close, incapable of escaping the warmth of his body. He smells just like I remember, sweet and minty all at once, and a sudden urge to hug him and take a good sniff in the crook of his neck rises in my body, stronger as he takes a step forward.

I look up and he stares, smiling, and making me feel warm all over like my skin is made of wax and melting off my body. For some reason, I'm still wearing my Sandy Halloween costume and I stay very still, even when Taehyung peels the blonde wig off my head to throw it in a corner. He then starts to remove all the shiny pins holding my hair in a bun, one by one making them fall to the floor with clicking noises until I feel the heaviness of my mane grazing my lower back.

"I like you better in red, Sage," he tells me, then kisses my lips softly while pulling my hair back, and I can't do anything but arch into it like my body was made to mold in his.

His lips are soft on mine, featherlike touch giving me goosebumps and the hunger invades me, making me wrap my legs around him and shove my hands under his t-shirt to feel the skin underneath.

He repeats my name over and over again while he rips my clothes off violently to nip at my naked skin, suck on my nipples and claw at my back like he's starving, and all of it is so insanely hot, I just stay there and let him do whatever he wants to me.

I don't know anything about sex in real-life, but in my dream, I'm begging for it. I'm actually sobbing from how good all of it feels and when he finally pushes his hard dick inside of me, I'm yelling for him to go faster and deeper in a hoarse voice I don't recognize.

I wake up dry-humping one of my pillows, and I'm so close to release I don't even have to stick my hand between my legs to get there, the fantasy of Taehyung inside of me lingering through it all as I cum hard, holding back my moans because I don't want my dad to hear as my hips twitch back and forth.

The aftermath isn't so positive when I realize I was wide awake and still thinking about Taehyung.

Something might be wrong with me.

I just don't get why my mind has the need to fantasize about another guy when Hoseok is my boyfriend and makes me very happy. It's not like I'm not attracted to him, so what's the problem? Why are my thoughts wandering to another person, who doesn't even want to talk to me, when I have everything I ever wanted right here?

Looking for my phone on my nightstand, I check for a message from Hoseok but the screen is as empty as ever and I'm suddenly in a sulky mood. My dream with Taehyung was probably the hottest thing I ever experienced, so lucid I swore when I woke up, I still had the taste of his tongue on mine, and it makes everything worse, because I feel like I cheated.