15| Sweet

- You can set yourself on fire,
but you're never gonna burn -

Paris lives in the rich part of town, and her bedroom is the size of my living room

Paris lives in the rich part of town, and her bedroom is the size of my living room. She lives in what should be called a mansion more than a house and the sculpted windowsills vaguely remind me of some kind of antique castle. However, the rustic exterior doesn't represent at all the modern, renovated interior where a mix of refined furniture, old tiffany lamps, and the original brick walls make a surprisingly charming contrast.

Entering Paris' bedroom is like walking in another dimension where everything is pink and fluffy. Her walk-in closet is by itself a world to explore, and I feel like I'm visiting a museum just by admiring her collection of hair products, perfumes, and impressive makeup cabinet.

Today, her hair is bright red, going down her waist in thick curls and she's wearing a leafy green dress, tightly enclosing her narrow hips, a Poison Ivy costume of her own making.

"You look hot," I tell her, looking over her shoulder at her reflection in the vanity.

I just don't get how she does it, with her brushes and color palettes, changing her face so effortlessly to end up looking so good, it's rather unfair. The touches of gold and dark emerald around her eyes give dimension to her entire visage, the highlights of verdigris near her forehead making her seem mysterious and the eyeliner sharpening her eyes.

Crystal laughs noisily in my back and I turn around to see that her and Hoseok are sprawled on Paris' king-sized bed, eyes darted at the girl's phone as she shows him a video.

"What is it?" I ask.

"A compilation of babies falling down their cribs," she proudly announces.

"You guys are monsters."

Crystal is dressed up as Cupid, which suits her well and is definitely on the sexier side; a red dress, white wings, and thigh-high boots. Her platinum hair is cut short to her chin, pushed back slick, and with the amount of dark eyeshadow she has on, she looks more like a Rockstar than a goddess of love.

Hoseok and I are dressed as Greasers, which totally was my idea. To be honest, I wanted to see my boyfriend wearing leather, and the result is beyond amazing. With his tight body in a pair of skinny jeans, white t-shirt, leather jacket, and his hair combed back with gel, he looks good in a way that makes my body tingles.

"Come here!" ushers Paris, scooting on the bench in front of her vanity to let me sit down at her side, "It's your turn."

I let out a sigh before straddling the bench to face her, and she immediately starts rubbing my face with some kind of cream that smells like vanilla. The cold feeling is satisfying, and I let her massage my forehead and cheeks, closing my eyes.

"No matter what you do to me, I'll never look as good as you tonight, so why even bother?" I ask her, grinning.

She shushes me by smacking my cheek with a makeup brush.