"That was very heartwarming."

"I could see that."

Baekhyun frowned at his rudeness. His nose was scrunched up. He looked to his left, his face showing just how upset he is at the taller male. Chanyeol clicked his tongue at how fast the latter could be irritated just by deadpanning.

"I prepared lunch, want one?"

"No thank you", but Baekhyun's stomach betrayed him. His stomach was laughing for embarrassing him. Chanyeol tried not to laugh again, so he covered his mouth to not surpass his laughter.

"Okaaay, guess I'll be the only one eating at the dinner table. Rest well", Chanyeol was about to stand up, when he felt a hand wrapped around his wrist.

"I'm hungryy", Baekhyun pouted, and his stomach growled again. The stomach giggled at his, yet another success.

Oh shut up, I know what you're trying to do.

"Okay."

The Chanyeol just stood there.

"Sooo, what am I supposed to do—"

"Lift me dumbass! How am I supposed to sit on the dinner table?"

"Oof!"

Chanyeol slowly but surely lift him up in bridal style. Baekhyun just frowned, his right arm hugging his body (since his left couldn't move yet), and tried so bad not to let out the pink tint on his cheek. Because he has been thinking:

Damn, he is hot. I'm about to be set on fire.

(FIREEEEEE!... OOF, WRONG FANDOM AGAI—)

Chanyeol then carefully sat Baekhyun on the chair opposite to him. Baekhyun, once sat, was mesmerized at the apartment Chanyeol has. It was like a quite big for a normal apartment. The apartment's living room was bigger than his. Plus all in all, Chanyeol's house is spotless!

"Woah."

"Umm, it's just an ordinary apartment."

"Ordinary? You sure? Your house is too beautiful for it to become ordinary."

"Because I'm hardworking", Chanyeol had a cocky look, and suddenly he flip his nonexistent hair. Baekhyun quietly laughed at his actions.

That's gay.

Chanyeol then brought the meal and rice, and he was thankful to have long arms, as he took four plates all at once from the counter.

"Oh my, that looks so hard."

"Not really. I have been doing this since I was young. And it's fun."

"Pfft, also, where's the tray?"

"Oh, I forgot about that."

In reality, he just wanted to impress him, and it was his first time impressing such guest. It's not like everyday he gets to have unfamiliar guests in his house. And take note, he has two trays, the one he gave Baekhyun is upstairs, and another is hidden in the kitchen, and my he was glad it was hidden before his cover is blown.

Chanyeol, you sly. You're impressing him with this not so special telnet you're have. It's not even cool or anything, you just want to impress like holding the steering wheel with one hand. Dangerous.

Thankfully, he managed to put the four plates on the table. The duo then proceed on eating this lovely meal which Chanyeol has put all his heart with. This time, he did it in three hours, when mothers could do it less than a half an hour. It was peaceful, but to avoid such awkwardness between them, they would share stories here, there, and everywhere. Baekhyun would tell him mostly about "The Humiliating Life of Byun Baekhyun/Me".

"So, Chanyeol, what school did you went to?"

"Hm? Primary, elementary, high school, or college?"

"Ermm, all."

I'm so anxious to what school you have entered in your high school days.

"In my primary years, I went to Hanhun School. Then in my elementary years, I went to Chanbaek School. In my high school..."

Please tell me it's you, please tell me it's you, please tell me it's you, please tell me!

"... I went to Kaisoo School."

Oh fuck, it is you.

"In my college years, I went to EXO university."

"Wait, EXO university? As in the most popular university in Korea?"

"Well... You can say that."

"Omo, how cool, At least you get to study in a prestigious university."

"Yeah... How about you? Tell me where'd you study."

Oh fuck, I might mess up my cover. Time to plan Baekhyun.

—MUIG—

YEHEY!
An another chappie!

Woohoo!

Btw, this one is pretty long 😂😂😂

votes-comments