c h a p t e r 47

I was so overwhelmed because in the first few seconds I didn't know what to do. I mean I like jack a lot but in a friend way. I can't do that to Daniel and myself. Can I? But he would have done the same. Sleeping with another person. But no it's something different because Daniel and jack are best friends. Then jack pulled away and We stared into each other's eyes.
Ja: Im sorry I didn't mean to.
I didn't say a word. He came closer and kissed me again. Surprisingly I kissed back. My head said no but my lips wanted to. All I thought of was stop that. It's not good for anyone. But I couldn't. Jack wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. His hand ran down my waist to my ass but before he could reach it my mind gained the upper hand and stoped him by pulling back.
Y/n: I'm so sorry jack but I can't do this.
He looked down and nodded his head lightly.
Ja: You love him.
Y/n: What? No I don't. I mean I like him but I can't say I love him.
Ja: You do you just don't know it yet.
Y/n: No jack I don't. And please don't convince me to think so. That'd hurt even more.
Ja: Im sorry for kissing you. That wasn't okay. It's just you know we're five brothers. We see each other every day and just us. Not really girls just at the concerts. I can understand why Daniel gave his number to that girl. He felt lonely like I did right now. Sometimes we do things because we don't think about the consequences. Not because we think they're not important and we don't care about them. But because we don't see them. And when we do it's too late. I've also done some things I'm not proud of. Like right now that really wasn't okay but you'll forgive me right?
Y/n: Yea I think so.
Ja: So why don't you forgive him? I know we talked about this the whole evening but tell me one good reason why you can't give him another chance.
Y/n: Jack he had two chances. Two fucking chances. He ruined it at my expense. Isn't that enough of a reason?
Ja: But why don't you give him a third chance? Who said that you can only give a guy two chances?
Y/n: Are you on his side now?
Ja: No Listen. All I want is you and him to be happy. You both are happy when you're with each other.
Y/n: Happy? Do you really think I'm happy with him? If yes then you're even more stupid then I thought.
Ja: Excuse me? Where is that girl I talked to earlier? She was so happy to surprise a boy she's, okay let me say, almost in love with and she was so excited to see him again. She couldn't wait another month so she flew across the country just for him. Don't tell me you're not happy with him.
I looked down. I mean he was right. I wished I could hate jack for saying that. The truth hurts. Always.
Y/n: Can we sleep now? I can't stand this.
Ja: Okay. Good night Y/n.
Y/n: Night jack.

WHAT AM I | Daniel Seavey fanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara