c h a p t e r 34

Me and Gracie watched them while they were doing their soundcheck on stage.
G: Their voices are amazing.
Y/n: Absolutely.
G: I still can't believe you had a thing with Daniel and never told me.
Y/n: Haha yea you have no clue how awkward it was when you talked about them.
G: Ugh in retrospect I feel so stupid.
Y/n: No don't. You couldn't know it.
G: Still.
D: Joooooo Gracie Y/n. Wanna come up on stage?
G: Really?
C: Come on.
We walked on stage and it was weird to stand up there and not sit down on the seats. I looked fascinated through the hall until I could feel someone wrapping his arm around my shoulder.
D: This view is amazing right?
Y/n: It really is. I could never imagine singing in front of a sold out hall.
D: I swear it's the best feeling. So precious where are you sitting today?
Y/n: I don't know.
D: What about up there in the Stands? I'd see you perfectly and the same goes to you.
Y/n: Okay that'd be great.
D: Alright I'll talk with someone to make sure you'll have that seat.
Then he began to whisper directly in my ear:
D: And after the Show... what about we'd go somewhere... you know more private?
I turned around to him and he raised one eyebrow at me. His eyes wandered from my eyes down my body and back up to my eyes again. He bit his upper lip and I couldn't do anything but stare.
D: So?
Y/ : Oh... Ehm... Yea that'd be amazing.
I tried to sound a little flirty but that's didn't really work out as I wanted it to. He giggled.
D: Alright.
Jo: HEY lovebirds.
Jonah scream in our direction.
D: Shut up Marais.
Jo: Am I wrong?
D: Yea we're not dating or anything.
Then he turned around waking over to Corbyn leaving me alone.