c h a p t e r 65

D: Tell me who did that to you and I'll beat them up.
Y/n: There's no way. Let's just go home.
He was still pissed but didn't bother me anymore. We both walked out to his car and drove back to my apartment. When we arrived he walked around the car and opened my door.
Y/n: Thank you?!
I was kind of confused because I never does things like this.
D: You're welcome.
Then he carried me inside bridal style.
Y/n: Daniel what are you doing?
D: Im gonna prove them wrong.
Y/n: You're gonna What?
D: Listen- Im gonna Show you no one can ever do it to you better then I can.
He said in a kinky voice.
We arrived at my room when he pushed me against the door, kissing me roughly. He quickly pulled off my dress, bra and underwear, rubbing my clit fast. He kissed down my neck, leaving dark purple hickeys on my sensitive, pale skin. He didn't waist time to prove them they're wrong. I tried to grab the hem of his shirt to take it off of him but he grabbed my wrist and pinned my hand above my head.
D: No touching for you.
Y/n: Why?
D: Shhhhh. Don't get me even more mad. If you try to touch me or talk to me, I'll punish you.
The carried me over to my bed and took his T-shirt and pants off, leaving him in his underwear. I couldn't stand just looking at his abs. I had to touch them. I tried again when he took his belt and tied my hands together.
D: I Said no touching.
I whined because all I wanted him was to touch me. I wanted him. I needed him. His fingers ran slightly down from my boobs to where my panties actually had supposed to be, making my skin shifter. He leaned down and started sucking my clit, making me moan. I ached my back as he pushed my hips back down. He sucked even harder, making me gasp. He stoped and put one finger inside me while he took off his boxers.
Y/n: Daniel give me more.
He slapped my ass really hard.
D: No talking Babygirl and im not Daniel.
He put another finger inside me, moving roughly before I moaned and begged to cum.
D: No hold it.
Y/n: I can't.
He stoped right before I reached my high.
D: You can come on me baby.
He slammed himself in me with no warning, making me scream really loud.
D: Shhhhh. It's okay.
He pushed his dick in and outside me.
I couldn't handle the pain. I screamed out a lot.
D: No one can make you scream like I can, right princess?
I couldn't answer or even move.
D: God, it only took me one second to make you scream what where they saying?
I tried to calm down my breath but failed. Daniel kept slamming his dick into my tight hole hitting every time near my g-spot. He knew me too well.
Y/n: Hit it already daddy please.
D: Beg!
Y/n: Please daddy, please.
He smirked at actually started hitting it, making me gasp with every thrust. He came down to me, pecked my lips and started to play with my boobs. I let out a moan which made him smirk.
D: See how I can make you feel?
Then finally I came all over his dick but he didn't seem to stop. He kept going, making sure i came more then once.
D: One more time princess, cum one more time for me.
He started rubbing my clit again, letting multiple waves of pleasure coming all over me. My legs began to shake and and I couldn't stand this. My hand reached for the sheets trying to hold onto them. I was all sweaty and so was he. I came one last time and clenched around him, causing him to come in the condom inside me. He laid down next to me and untied my hands.
D: Those boys will never make you feel better then I can, right?
I nodded my head too tired to say something. Daniel chuckled and I cuddled up to him.
D: Im not gonna punish you for talking this time but watch out for the next time.
I kissed his neck up to his lips.
Y/n: I love you daddy.
D: I love you way more princess.
Y/n: I never doubted that other boys can compare to you.
D: I just had to show you.