c h a p t e r 41

D: I like you a lot.
Y/n: Haha I know. I like you too Daniel.
D: Yea but what if-... What if I'm falling for you?
I was shocked. I didn't expected that. I sat up and looked a little overwhelmed at him.
Y/n: Wait... Daniel are you serious or joking?
I asked in a low voice.
D: No im not. Y/n I've liked you ever since I saw you the first time and it's completely okay if you don't feel the same way yet.
Y/n: Daniel I like you. I like you more then a friend but-... but I don't think I could say I'm in love with you. Give me just some time to really get to know you in person and not just over FaceTime.
D: I will gorgeous.
He also sat up and pecked my lips.
Y/n: You're awesome.
I laid back down and then suddenly someone knocked on the door.
Daniel jumped off the bed and quickly put on his boxers. Then he walked to the door and opened it.
??: ???
D: Im sorry can I text you later?
He asked Kind of mumbling.
Y/n: Daniel who is it? Is it jack complaining about how loud we were right now?
I asked jokingly.
D: Ehm no give me one second okay?
Then he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. I was very confused and I wanted to know who was there so I stood up, quickly put on some clothes and opened the door. In the hallway I saw Daniel arguing with a girl.
D: No you have to leave now!
Y/n: Babe what's wrong?
D: Nothing can you go back in? I'll be there any second.
??: Babe?! Wow I was really a fool coming here and actually believing we would spend the night together.
Y/n: Wait what are you talking about?
??: Oh Your boyfriend almost cheated on you. He gave me his number today at meet and greet and told me to come here a little after the show. You better break up with him because who knows how often he has done it in other states. Ughh I'm so done.
Then she walked away leaving me totally confused. Did this really happen? Did he do the same exact thing he did to another girl?
Y/n: Daniel?
I looked at Daniel who was covering his face with his hands.
Y/n: Daniel what happened right now?
My voice cracked by the word right.
Y/n: Daniel answer me. Please tell me that was a joke.