c h a p t e r 5

D: Ugh I regret going out with you guys. Y/n can we go dancing again I wanna get away from these Stange  people.
Y/n: Haha yes we can.
I mean if Daniel Seavey asks to dance with me I'm not gonna say no...
We walked back to the crowded dance floor and started to move our bodies to be beat.
D: You Are so hot you know that right?
Y/n: You are almost drunk you know that right?
D: Haha Hey that was my line.
Y/n: Well I stole it.
We danced for a few minutes before Daniel decided to drink a few shots again. He tried to convince me to do the same but I was stubborn and said no. After 30 minutes he was completely drunk and I had to take care of him because all the boys went with girls somewhere and Sophie went home because she wasn't feeling good.
Y/n: Daniel can we go home now I'm really tired.
D: Noooo I Wanna danceeee!
Y/n: Daniel it's really late and I'm tired.
D: Okay to my place or to yours?
Y/n: I have no clue where you live so we're going to mine but we won't do the nasty.
D: well We'll See.
We got in my car and drove to my apartment. I was so mad at the boys and Daniel because I didn't want all of this but I can't just let him be alone.
In my apartment I went with Daniel to my bathroom took a tooth brush and brushed his teeth. Yes... it was weird. After that I brushed my teeth and put off my make up. Meanwhile Daniel laid down in my bed and cuddled up in my covers. When I was ready I went up to him.
Y/n: Daniel can you can you sit up?
He sat up.
Y/n: Arms up.
He did it. I pulled his T-shirt over his head because I wanted him to be comfortable in the morning. I laid his T-shirt down on my nightstand and looked back at him. His abs were absolutely hot and I started at it. I couldn't help. He was just so attractive and I mean that's all I have ever dreamed of. Daniel Seavey half naked in my bed. Sounds cringe but hey I'm just a fan. If he wouldn't be drunk and could think clear I would want to sleep with him but that's not the case. And that was when he took my head and smashed his lips on mine.