c h a p t e r 25

C: Daniel got to know a girl. He really liked her but she had big Trust Issues. She always said she needed time and stuff and one day Daniel kind of freaked out a little. He said things that hurt her a lot and then she ran away.
Y/n: What kind of things?
C: That she's annoying and that she needed too much time, that she's not good enough-
At this point Daniel stood up and walked over to his bunk.
C: He still hasn't got over her.
Y/n: Oh... And why did he said all of those things?
C: I think Daniel isn't really used to fight for something but he wanted to try it for her. What he told us was that they kissed and he said it was the best kiss he ever had. He said that he was almost in love with her but she didn't seem like that at all. He thought she didn't even really liked him and that at one point she'll say: no I'm sorry but I don't want you anymore. And that drove him crazy. He just said things he regrets now.
I didn't know what to say so I said nothing.
C: Jup his love-life is fucked up.
Y/n: Can I talk to him?
I said not sure why.
C: Ehm.. I don't know if he wants to right now.
He answered confused.
Y/n: Can I try it?
C: I mean yea of course why not.
I stood up and walked over to his bunk. I knocked and Daniel opened the curtain to see who it is.
D: Oh hey.
Y/n: Hey. Can I come in?
D: No to sound rude or anything but why would you want to? To tell me that that's not the way you treat a girl? I know I did a mis-
Y/n: Daniel... Can I just come in?
D: Okay...
I climbed into the bunk next to Daniel and he closed the curtain behind me.
D: So...?
Y/n: Corbyn said you were almost in love with her. Is that right?
He looked at me with a depressed face.
D: Yea kind of.
Y/n: What would have happened if she didn't run away?
D: I have no clue. Hopefully I would FaceTime her right now and tell her how beautiful she is, that I miss her a lot and that I can't wait to see her again.
I had to smile.
Y/n: Was she pretty?
D: Lets say she was the most beautiful and gorgeous girl I have ever met.
I blushed.
D: You Kind of remind me a little of her but she wore more makeup and her hair was darker.
Y/n: Does that mean I'm pretty?
I said laughing causing him to laugh.
D: Haha but yes You're actually really beautiful.
Y/n: Well thanks. But have you seen her without makeup?
I asked already knowing the answer.
D: Yes. An angelic face.
At this point I couldn't holde it back anymore.
Y/n: Well thank you.
D: Huh?
He looked at me confused.
Y/n: I never thought I would see you again to be honest.
He still didn't understood a thing. For like one minute we looked at each other and then I leaned in. I couldn't just act like everything was fine because it wasn't. One freaking year all I wanted to feel was his lips against mine again. He hands around my waist and his flutter hair in my hand. I needed to. I leaned in and...