c h a p t e r 8

^next morning^
I woke up and had a headache. Not that bad but still. I opened my eyes and it was dark. Just a few sunbeams shun through the window. I remembered later that morning and looked behind me. Saw Daniel laying next to me. His one arm were wrapped around my waist. I had to smile and turned around and stroke his hair.
Y/n: Good morning Dani.
I whispered. He slowly woke up.
D: Morning.
He said mumbling.
Y/n: Rise and shine.
D: mhmmm.
He wrapped his other hand around my waist and pulled me close to him. His head was buried into my chest and neck.
D: Cuddle with me.
Y/n: Haha are you good?
D: Can we keep sleeping?
Y/n: But it's so late.
D: Come on... please babygirl.
He cuddled more into my neck if that's even possible and tried to keep sleeping while I was still shocked about that nickname. Babygirl? No
Y/n stop, you interpret too much in silly things. He probably calls every girl babygirl. And I am so dumb to actually believe him for a second that name was just for me and something special.
We laid there for like 30 minutes. I still thought about everything. Last night, this morning and the future. Is he going to leave me when he wakes up? Will he even remember my name in a couple days? Probably not. This all makes me sick. I think about it way too much.
Another 40 minutes later he finally woke up. I never slept again. I was awake the whole time.
D: Morning.
Y/n: Morning sleepy head.
D: What time is it?
I looked at the clock on my nightstand.
Y/n: It's 12:34.
D: Ughh so early?
Y/n: Early?! It's after 12?! I never wake up at this time.
D: What I always sleep until like 2 pm.
Y/n: Oh god I could never.
D: Whatever... I'm hungry what about you?
Y/n: Yea me too. What about we go make some breakfast?
D: Sounds Great. Oh just to ask... have you some medicine for my head? It feels like it's gonna explode.
Y/n: Yes I'll bring you something. If you want you can take a shower.
D: That'd be amazing.
Y/n: You know where the bathroom is. Ill start searching for some stuff to eat.
I walked to the kitchen and searched for fruits. I took some and cut them in little pieces. After a while I could hear the shower turning off and Daniel walked over in a towel. I looked up and down at him and for a second. I stoped and stared at his abs and v-line. He was hot. Incredibly hot.
D: You good?
I closed my eyes very fast and shook my head lightly.
Y/n: Yea absolutely fine.
I felt embarrassed. Then Daniel walked over to me and put his hands on my waist.
D: You know i would love to repeat last night but sober and a little different.
He whispered.