c h a p t e r 42

He said nothing and just looked at me very sorry and insecure.
My eyes started to tear up and a couple seconds later they rolled down my face.
D: Y/n I'm so sorry I didn't know you would surprise me.
Y/n: No Daniel. There's no reason to be sorry. We have never been a couple. You couldn't have cheated on me.
I turned around, took my suit cause and started packing.
D: No Y/n I told you I love you and I meant it. Don't leave me please.
Y/n: Daniel let's be honest you probably don't even know what love is. Leave it there I can't stand this.
D: No Listen-
Y/n: No you should listen Daniel. What am I?
D: What do you mean?
Y/n: What am I?
He just started at me tearing up.
Y/n: I'm a fan. You've had your hookup and now you move on with another fan. I'm just one of million and you probably don't even care about me. All you did was wanting to be inside me. I can't believe I was such a fool really thinking we could work out again. It didn't work the first time why would it the second time? I fought so much with myself to trust you, to actually believe you. Daniel. You said to me right now you love me. These three words are the most meaningful words you can say to a person. You say it when you want them in your life to be forever, when you know every single detail about them and can't complain about one, when you would sacrifice yourself even though you've done nothing wrong, when you would do anything for them even though it's the last thing you want to do but you do it because when the other person is happy you're happy. That's love. So Daniel do you love me?
D: Y/n i do.
Y/n: I wish I could believe you. You just ripped out my heart, threw it on the ground and jumped on it. Thank you for messing around with me. It's not like I've had that enough in my life.
I packed the last thing into my suitcase and closed it.
Y/n: I wish you nothing but the best Daniel.
I grabbed the suitcase and walked to the door but Daniel stood in front of it causing me to stop.
D: No Listen Y/n I've probably done the worst mistake ever but please believe me I love you and I want to be with you. Everything I said was true. I just saw this girl earlier and I was so lonely because you weren't with me and I just wanted to meet her nothing more I promise.
Y/n: I don't care Daniel. Can I go now?
D: I won't let you go. Not a second time.
Y/n: But you have to.
D: No i don't.
Y/n: I want to go out Daniel let me.
D: No Y/n i won't.
That's was the point where I couldn't be calm anymore.
Y/n: DANIEL LET ME GO OUT OF THAT DOOR. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE. I CANT. YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH YOU HURT ME RIGHT NOW SO IF YOU WONT GO OUT OF MY WAY ILL DO ANYTHING I CAN TO GET AWAY FROM HERE.
D: Sorry princess I cant.
I closed my eyes trying to calm down but I couldn't. Tears were still running down my cheek. He came on step closer.
D: Listen-
And then I slapped him. I didn't know how to help myself. He stoped talking and hold his cheek trying to avoid the pain but let me tell you I hit him hard.
Y/n: Liar!
I grabbed my things and ran to the elevator. Daniel didn't follow me but then I could hear someone else screaming my name.