c h a p t e r 26

I leaned in and our lips met. My hand got up to his cheek and I kissed him. Surprisingly he kissed back. I've missed this. So much. It's the second time I have had this feeling in my stomach. Last year in his bedroom was the first time. You can't put it into words it just feels right... I wanted more then that so I put my left leg on the other side of his body that I sat on his lap. My hands ran through his hair and his hands wandered slowly up my legs to my ass. But then I had to pull away because I couldn't breath anymore and he was out of breath too.
D: Well that was interesting.
He said brushing a strand of hair from my face.
Y/n: Daniel...
I wanted to tell him. I wanted to tell him it's me. I wanted to tell him how I felt right now but as soon as our eyes met I couldn't speak. Nothing came out of me.
D: Yes?
He looked at me waiting for an answer.
D: Are you okay Y/n?
Y/n: I-Im sorry.
I stood up and walked out of his bunk to the bathroom. I locked the door and looked at myself in the mirror trying to search for my courage who ran away ages ago and I hated myself for that. Any time I have a problem I run away. It's like I'm too afraid to face it.
C: Y/n are you in here?
Y/n: ...No?
C: Haha you're funny.
I unlocked the door and opened it.
Y/n: What's up?
C: What happened between you and Daniel right now?
Y/n: Nothing?
C: You're so bad at lying.
Y/n: Well I think I'm not even trying to.
C: Come on tell me.
Y/n: Ugh you really want to know it?
C: Jup.
Y/n: We kissed.
C: Daniel kissed you?
Y/n: Well I would say I kissed him.
C: And he kissed back?
Y/n: Yea... Why so surprised?
C: I mean he hasn't kissed a girl since the girl left him, so yes kind of.
Y/n: Oh yea about that...
I started.
C: Huh?
Y/n: Corbyn... Somehow it really hurts that he doesn't realize it's me.
Corbyn looked at me as if I had just told him that I am actually an alien and would kidnap him now.
C: Wait what?
Y/n: Corbyn it's me. The girl you're all talking about. We met at the concert last year. Well more in a club after the show. You guys left and I had to take care of him. We got to know each other and then you know what happened. He screamed at me I ran away and we never saw each other again. Until today.
He was speechless.
C: Well... I... Uhm... I don't really know what to say.
Y/n: Say nothing. It's okay. Gracie just don't know about anything so please don't tell her. I have to do that in a way she doesn't flip out and kills me.
I smiled lightly and so did he.
C: But Y/n when are you going to tell him.
Y/n: I wanted to right now but I couldn't. I'm scared Corbyn.
C: Scared of what?