c h a p t e r 38

^1 month later^
Me and Daniel FaceTimed almost every day after his shows. One time we both fell asleep and when we woke up we were still FaceTiming. I love talking to him. He makes me feel special and significant and when I'm with him I feel save. Every time I see his face I smile like an idiot. But just FaceTiming wasn't enough. I needed to see him again and luckily I could.
I woke up this morning because my clock rang. It was 4:20 am. My flight was at 8:30 am, so I stood up and got ready I dressed in a tight black cropped top, black leggings and a white cardigan and put my hair in a messy bun. I left out the makeup because I wanted to be comfortable and maybe sleep a little on the plan. After that I grabbed the suitcase I packed yesterday and headed off to the airport.
^after the flight because I'm lazy^
When I got out of the plane I was so excited. My Uber was already waiting for me so I hoped in his car and he drove me to the hotel where the boys stay the night. I talked with jack about the whole plan so he gave me all the information. When I was in my room after I checked in i called him.
Ja: Heyy! Are you already in the hotel?
Y/n: Jup. Just checked in.
Ja: Alright. We're at soundcheck right now but when you go to the reception and ask for a box for Y/n you'll get the key to Daniels and my room. You can take my things and put then into your room and your things and put them into our room. I don't want to be the one destroying your cute surprise.
He laughed.
Y/n: Thanks a lot jack. I'll do that.
Ja: Alright. Anyway it's just my suitcase I didn't even unpack it so you don't have much to carry.
Y/n: You're an angel thank you.
Ja: No Problem. I really ship you guys.
Y/n: Alright have fun and I'll see you at the show.
Ja: See you.
I hung up and went down to the reception. When I asked for the box the woman actually gave me one. I looked in and found a key. Jacks a genius. I walked up to Daniels and jacks room, grabbed jack suitcase and walked over to my room. I put it in there grabbed mine and went back to Daniels and now my room. Luckily the rooms where on the same floor just a couple rooms apart, so it wasn't that hard. In Daniels and my room I changed into my outfit for tonight. A blue mom jeans, a white shirt and a black long coat. Under it I it this wore a baby blue lingerie with lace. I really can't wait until I see Daniel again.