e x t r a s

*6 years later*
A: Y/n you look absolutely stunning.
Y/n: Thanks bub. Holy shit I'm so nervous.
A: I know. Today's is your day. Are you ready?
Y/n: No.
A: Everyone is waiting for you. Come on.
Y/n: Wait do I really look okay?
A: Y/n, you look gorgeous.
Y/n: Okay.
Anna opened the doors and my dad waited outside for me. He had tears in his eyes and as soon as he saw me he smiled like crazy.
Y/d: Wow-... I'm speechless. You look amazing babygirl.
Y/n: Thanks dad.
He took my hand, held it and walked with me into the church. As soon as we stood at the end of the aisle everyone turned their heads around and looked at me. Daniel stood at the other end, dressed in a suit. His mouth stood open, his eyes were wide open and his hands were all sweaty. The music started to play and me and my dad walked down the aisle. The closer we got to Daniel, the more nervous I got. Eventually my dad kissed my cheek and sat down on his seat. I walked up to Daniel alone and stood next to him.
D: Wow- you look way more beautiful then I could have ever imagined it.
He whispered.
Y/n: You don't look bad yourself.
I smiled at him.
D: Is This really happening? It's feels like I'm dreaming.
Y/n: Is it a good dream or a nightmare?
D: I don't really know.
He winked at me, smirking.
Y/n: I hate you.
D: Hey! We're in a church.
Y/n: Oops. Sorry god. I don't mean it like that. I mean I'm marrying this guy so I do not hate him.
D: I love you Y/n.
Y/n: I love you too.
...
P: So Y/n Y/l/n will you take Daniel Seavey as your husband?
Y/n: Yes, I will.
P: Daniel Seavey, will you take Y/n
Y/l/n as your wife?
D: Yes, i will.
P: Then from now on, you're gonna be Y/n Seavey and Daniel Seavey, forever and ever until death splits you apart. You may kiss the bride now.
He turned around, look my in my eyes and smiled. He looked down at my lips, pulled me close to him and kissed me very personally and slowly.
Everyone cheered and freaked out. I guess my name is Y/n Seavey now.