c h a p t e r 60

When I came up again I didn't saw Daniel anymore. I turned around and but he wasn't there.
Y/n: Daniel?
No answer.
Y/n: Daniel?
Then suddenly water splashed up against my back and someone screamed. I got so scared that I also screamed. Then I could hear Daniel laughing and I calmed down. I turned around looked at him grimly.
Y/n: You fucking asshole.
D: Sorry not sorry.
He smiled very much.
Y/n: I hate you.
D: Oh no you love me.
Y/n: Are you sure about that?
D: Oh yes very.
He stepped closer to me and out his hand on my waist. I bit my lips causing him to smirk.
Y/n: Do you love me?
D: Oh yes i do. A lot.
Y/n: Then I love you too.
Daniel leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back and his tongue slipped in my mouth. I wrapped my arms round his neck and pulled him even more close to me. His hands ran down to my ass and squeezed them. It turned I to a little makeup session. Then Daniel pulled back to tell me to jump and that's what I did. He caught me. I pecked his lips once before I looked at him for a second. I had to smile. His went hair hung in his face.
Y/n: You're cute.
D: You Are.
I smiled at him. He pulled his hand away of my ass and stroke one hair strain out of my face. Then he let me down again.
Y/n: What are you thinking about right now?
D: How Beautiful you are.
Y/n: Stop it I'm not-
D: Shhhhh. Don't.
There was silent between us for a second until he spoke again.
D: Y/n?
Y/n: Yes?!
He just looked into my eyes.
D: Nevermind.
Y/n: Are you good?
I asked giggling.
D: Yea. Are you cold?
Y/n: No.
I was but I didn't want to admit it.
D: Y/n you're shaking.
Y/n: Daniel I'm all good.
D: No come on I can't let you freeze.
He took my hand and walked out of the water again. We both put our clothes back on and started walking to his car.
D: Are you hungry?
Y/n: Can we stop at Walmart and get some food?
D: Sure.
We got in Daniel car and drove to Walmart. In there we brought some snacks and sandwiches. Back in the car we ate the sandwiches and talked about the most random things. When we finished eating we drove back to my apartment and laid down on my bed just like we did the day before.
Y/n: I'm gonna go and put my makeup off.
D: Why are you even wearing makeup? You look much prettier without it.
Y/n: You're cute but I don't think so.
D: How can someone be so gorgeous but can't see it?
He asked himself mumbling. I smiled because of what he said but kept walking to my bathroom. In there I took off my makeup and put on of his hoodies on and shorts. When I came out again I crawled up to Daniel and laid my head in his shoulder. He was looking on his phone.
Y/n: Daniel?
D: Yea?!
Y/n: Give me attention.
I said in a children voice.
He laid his phone on my nightstand and turned back to me.
D: You're so so pretty.
I smiled. We just laid there for a couple minutes looking at each other. Then Daniel broke the silence by talking.
D: Y/n?
Y/n: Yes Daniel?!
I said giggling.
D: I wanna ask you something.
Y/n: Okay?!
He tried to talk but failed.
D: Oh Boy why is this so hard?
Y/n: You're scaring me slowly.
I said insure.
D: Okay I'll just go for it. Y/n, would you want to be my girlfriend?