c h a p t e r 11

D: Hey...You look adorable.
Y/n: Thanks. You don't look bad yourself.
D: So the show starts in a couple minutes and I want you to get a good seat so would you like to sit in the front row?
Y/n: That'd be great.
D: Then come with me. I'll bring you there.
Y/n: Oki.
I started walking and he did too. Daniel put his hand on my back wich gave me goosebumps. We walked to the seats and I sat down.
D: Okay the fans are coming in I have to go. I'll see you on stage and after the show just wait here. I'll pick you up.
Y/n: Alright.
He went backstage and the hall filed up with fans. I was kind of excited even tho I was at a concert yesterday.  
^after the concert^
It was even better then yesterday and I thought that wouldn't be possible. 
After the concert I waited until all of the fans were outside. I walked then to the place where Daniel went backstage before the concert. Then I saw jonah coming.
Jo: Hey Y/n.
Y/n: Hey Jonah.
Jo: Come with me I'll bring you to Daniel.
Y/n: Thanks.
We started walking.
Y/n: Do you know what Daniel planned for tonight?
Jo: Yes.
Y/n: And what?
Jo: I'm not going to tell you.
He smiled.
Y/n: Why did I actually thought you would.
Jo: Haha sorry but I bet you'll like it.
Y/n: But you don't know me so.
This time I laughed.
Jo: Yes but I know woman. You're all the same.
Y/n: Listen you don't know anything about me. So stop acting like you would.
Meanwhile we stood in front of a door and with that sentence I walked through it and saw Daniel. He stood in front of a mirror and looked so hot. He wore a suit.
Y/n: Are you ready to go?
D: Haha yes. Can't wait to get away from here?
Y/n: Yes.
I smiled at Jonah and he rolled his eyes lightly. Daniel gave him and I a weird look.
D: Okay anyway then let's go.
We walked to his car and got in.