c h a p t e r 28

Y/n: I have to tell you something.
D: What is it?
He looked at me confused. I took a deep breath and started:
Y/n: You kind of hurt me today.
D: When? Wait how? I bet I didn't mean to.
Y/n: When you saw me at the concert, you smiled at me.
D: And that's how I hurt you? By smiling at you.
Y/n: Yes. You weren't confused or shocked or mad. You smiled.
D: Wait sorry i don't get it.
Y/n: Let me finish. You smiled. And why did you smile? Because you thought I was just some random fan. For one week I couldn't sleep or eat or even go out of my room. I was so afraid of what would happen today and I thought of anything but that.
I looked into his eyes.
D: Wait does that mean-
Y/n: Yes Daniel... It's me.
He was shocked. His eyes widened and his mouth opened. He tried to speak but failed. His eyes left mine and looked through the room trying to hold onto something that would tell him I'm joking. But I wasn't.
Y/n: If...If you want to I can take another room so we don't have to share one.
I said thinking I knew the answer.
D: No. No please don't.
Y/n: Aren't you and at me?
D: Why would I be?
Y/n: I mean last year I just ran away and never talked to you again.
D: But because I gave you a reason.
It was all my fault.
Y/n: No it wa-
D: Stop. We both know the truth. But anyways can we talk about what happened?
Y/n: What exactly do you wanna talk about?
D: I still don't know who texted you.
Y/n: If I tell you would you judge me?
D: I would never.
Y/n: It was a boy. His name is Elijah. Me and him had a thing. We texted a lot and had a couple of dates. Then one day I found out I'm falling for him. I didn't really know what to do but I told him.
I sighed.
Y/n: And then he ignored me and we never talked again. Just this one text. But yea because of him I have these issues. Every time I see a boy I have to think of the pain he gave me. I bet you won't understand but-
D: I do. It was kind of the same with you... I fell for you and we never talked again.
I never thought of that. Did I give him the same feelings Elijah gave me? I mean I never did it on purpose but that changed everything. I wasn't as innocent as I thought I would be.
D: Anyways why did you never tell me?
Y/n: It's just not something you tell someone on your first date.
D: Aha.
Y/n: What are you thinking about?
D: I just wonder what would have happened if you told me. Maybe we would have had a future.
Y/n: Yea maybe.
He finally looked at me again and stared into my eyes.
Y/n: Can we change the topic?
D: Yea. So are you tired?
Y/n: Yea kind of.
D: Wanna use the bathroom first?
Y/n: That'd be great thanks.
I walked into the bathroom and got ready for bed. When I walked out I just wore a long sleeved shirt and my panties. Daniel smiled at me as soon as he saw me.
D: wow you look gorgeous.
Y/n: Thanks. Oh you can use the bathroom now.
He walked in and 10 minutes later out again. He also wore a hoodie and his boxers. I sat in our bed and we crawled up to me.
D: Y/n?
Y/n: Yes?