c h a p t e r 7

D: Oh im sorry i didn't want to be that annoying. I can't control myself when I'm tipsy.
Y/n: It's okay.
D: So are you going to sleep on your couch again?
Y/n: I guess so.
D: But im sober now... and I want you to sleep next to me. Would you do that?
Y/n: Are you sure? Or is it the rest alcohol inside you?
He laughed.
D: No im sure Y/n.
Y/n: Okay.
We both got up from the cold bathroom floor and walked over to my bed. Daniel jumped in and I laid next to him. Then I took the blanket and pulled it over me and him.
D: Thank you.
Y/n: You're welcome.
I turned around that my back faced him and closed my eyes.
D: Good Night Y/n.
Y/n: Night Dani.
It was silent between us but I couldn't sleep because the thoughts in my head were so loud.
Y/n: Daniel?
D: Mhmm...
He was half way sleeping.
Y/n: Can you remember what I told you yesterday?
D: No not at all.
Y/n: Okay...
I had no clue if that was good or not. I didn't want him to know that I feel so insecure about myself but on the other hand I wanted him to exactly know that, that my heart was broken before by a boy who made me feel like I'm the most gorgeous thing on earth. We dated for like a week and when I figured out I loved him he ignored me. Just like that. We never spoke again but I promised myself I'm never gonna be that careless with my feelings. Then I found Why Don't we on social media and they were there for me. They put a smile on my face when no one else could. Especially Daniel and that made me sick. To feel something for someone who you don't even know. But still there's a huge scar on my heart that will never go away. And the worst thing is... he is laying in my bed rn. I just hope that I can keep my feelings to myself and never tell him how I feel about him. Because if you think Daniel Seavey is going to date someone like me you're wrong. I'm not a model. I'm not a singer. I'm not perfect. I have flaws. I make mistakes. I have so many problems and he would never want to deal with it, Would he?