c h a p t e r 13

Y/n: Stop hitting on her she doesn't like you back.
I said dry. He chocked his head and smiled amused.
D: And why did she say yes to a date then?
Y/n: Out of pity.
I answered and looked back to the window. I could hear him laughing but I stayed serious. 10 minutes later we arrived at the Santa Monica Pier.
Y/n: The Santa Monica Pier?
D: Yea I thought we would drive with the Ferris wheel and watch the sunset from up there. After that I'll take you home.
Y/n: Sounds good.
We both got out of the car and walked down the pier. We stoped at the Ferris wheel and he paid. The sun was about to set down over the ocean and it was beautiful. A mixed color of red, orange, yellow and pink decorated the sky. In the middle was the sun and it was huge.
Y/n: This is absolutely stunning. Have you ever done this before?
D: No but Jonah has with his girlfriend and the said I have to do that with you.
Y/n: Alright then remind me of apologizing to him.
D: Haha i will.
We stayed in silence and just watched the sun disappear. After that we ate a little bit. Just some fast food from a little store. Then Daniel decided to bring me home. We got in this car and drove to my apartment.
D: Y/n?
Y/n: Yes.
D: Can you give me another advice?
Y/n: Of course.
I said giggling.
D: So this Girl we talked earlier about... I think she had a lot of fun today... should I ask her out for another date? But like a real one. Maybe a fancy restaurant or stuff.
I was a little overwhelmed. What should I say? I mean of course I would want to but to the more dates I go, the greater the chance that I will fall for him. And that's the last thing I want. I thought about it until I realized I haven't answered him yet. I looked at him and he was very insecure. I took a deep breath and answered him: