c h a p t e r 20

He did the same as mine but then he looked down at my lips. Did he want to kiss me? In the Next moment he leaned in and his soft lips touched mine. He pressed his lips so so lightly against my lips that I almost couldn't feel it. Then he pulled back and looked back into my eyes. I was still so shocked about the kiss that I couldn't move or do anything. He looked back at my lips like he wanted to kiss me again as I wrapped my hand slowly around his neck and pulled him closer to me. He did what I wanted him to do. He kissed me again. Still so soft and light. My hands were buried into his hair. Then Daniel pulled one inch away just to come back one second later. Only then did I realize what I was doing. I kissed Daniel Seavey. Daniel Seavey. My mind told me to stop but my moth didn't want to. It was so special and I've never felt something like that before. I needed it. I needed more then that. I turned more around to him and slowly put my led on the other side of him so I sat in his lap. My other hand wandered up to his cheek and hold it. His left hand wich was still on my chin slowly ran down my neck, chest and stomach down to my waist. He wrapped it around and pulled my closer if that was even possible. The room was so quiet that you could only hear the sound of our lips when they broke apart for millisecond. Then I couldn't breath anymore and finally pulled back.
D: Wow
He said in a low, quiet voice whispering. I still couldn't really realized what just happened so I wanted to smile at him but I think I didn't I was very convincing.
D: Why didn't you pull back? I actually thought you would slap me.
He said smirking lightly.
Y/n: Well- I- Ehm.
I was so overwhelmed.
D: Y/n are you okay?
Y/n: Ugh... I- I have no clue.
D: You have no clue if you are okay?
Y/n: Yes. I mean no. I mean ugh I don't really know.
I said still staring deep into his ocean blue eyes. I got lost in them. It was like I was hypnotized.
D: Maybe we should repeat that to make clear how you are.
He licked his lips and looked at me while he asked his question. Did I want to kiss him again? If I couldn't control myself will this go too far? I didn't know what to say so I just shocked my head a little. You barely could see it but he noticed.
D: Y/n did I go too far? Was it a mistake to kiss you?