c h a p t e r 17

^next morning^
I woke up and looked at my phone. The first thing I saw was that Daniel texted me last night:

Heyy...
Y/n I'm sorry for earlier. I really shouldn't have done that and if you think now I just want a hookup or something you're wrong. I want to get to know you. I want to spent time with you. It's almost 3 and I can't sleep because I'm thinking of you the whole time. If you don't want to go on our third date I understand that but I don't want to lose you. I mean I don't really have you but I want to show you that I'm different. That I can treat you right and I'm gonna fight for you. No matter what. I want to make you mine. I want to kiss you and call you cute nicknames. I want to cuddle with you and and watch Netflix. I want all of this and only with you. With nobody else. Okay cutie, sleep well and text me when you wake up.
Daniel xx

I immediately texted him back saying I still want to go to our date and that he should just tell me when and where and I'm down. I really want to go to that date just to give him a chance. I mean I need to get over this. When I'm never gonna try to trust someone I'll never gonna be happy again. 2 hours later came his answer. He said I should be ready tonight by 8 pm and he's going to pick me up. I walked to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, showered and put on some light makeup. Then I went over to my clothes rack and put on a short skirt with a white cropped hoodie. For breakfast I just ate some cereal.
^6 Hours later^
It's currently 7:51 pm and Daniel has to be here any second. I looked one last time into the mirror to check everything and then the doorbell rang. I opened it and Daniel stood there. He looked very handsome.
D: Wow... You look absolutely stunning and beautiful.
Y/n: You look very handsome Daniel.
D: Well thanks. Are you ready?
Y/n: Jup. Let's get going.
I stepped out to him and closed the door. We walked to his car and got in.
Y/n: So are you going to tell me what we're doing?
D: Im taking you to my favorite restaurant.
Y/n: Uhh What type of food?
D: Italian.
Y/n: Sounds great.
For like 2 minutes was silent between us until he spoke again.
D: Again I want to apologize for yesterday. I mean I know that was dumb and stuff. I really regret that and I'm so thankful that you still go out with me today.
Y/n: You're all good. At first I really didn't like it but you just touched me.
D: Yea I just wanted to say I'm sorry again.
Y/n: Apology accepted.
I smiled at him and he did too.
D: Your smile is the cutest I've ever seen and I can tell you I have seen a lot.
Y/n: Don't make me blush again.
D: Im just saying the truth.
We talked a lot until we arrived at the restaurant.