c h a p t e r 45

Ja: Are you guys gonna work it out or is it over forever?
I looked at Daniel. I knew the answer. Did I? I mean yes of course I did.
Y/n: How could I ever trust him again?
I said looking back at jack.
Daniel immediately looked at the ground.
D: She's right. Its fault and I have to live with it.
Silence. Nobody said a thing. It got so quiet that you could hear the person next door snoring. At some point it got a little awkward.
D: Okay I'll go now. Good night jack. Good night Y/n.
He turned around and walked back to his room. Jack closed the door behind him and sat down on his bed next to me.
Ja: Did you really mean it like that?
Y/n: I did.
Ja: For sure?
Y/n: For- For-...
I sighed.
Y/n: Jack how can I be sure? I don't know anything at all right now.
Ja: Y/n, you know you like him. You know he is one of the kindest humans you'll ever meet. After the last time, did you regret running away? Did you regret ignoring him?
I thought about it for a second.
Y/n: Yea kind of.
I said in a low voice.
Ja: Would you regret it again?
Y/n: But Jack this time it's different.
Ja: Would you?
Y/n: ...Probably. But that doesn't change the facts. He invited another girl to have fun with her. He gave a damn about me and didn't thought once about me. And then he told me he loved me.
Ja: Do you believe him.
Y/n: At first I did. But after the girl I don't think so anymore.
Ja: Okay let me tell you something. I have never heard that Daniel told a girl he loved her. I know him for so long and we're basically brothers. Daniel would never lie to a girl about his feeling. Why would he. Why would he just tell you he loves you and doesn't mean it? What's the point? I think he does love you and did just the dumbest mistake he could ever do.
What Jack said got me thinking. He was right. What's the point? He could have just said nothing instead of I love you. Nobody forced him. Nobody told him to say it. He said it because he wanted to.
Y/n: But jack. He still did it. How can I be sure that's not gonna happen again? Think about it. When him and I would be actually dating and he goes on tour. How can I be sure he is not gonna cheat on me?
Ja: You have to trust him.
I laughed. I didn't know how to react in another way.
Y/n: Jack. You're one of the funniest humans ever. You have to trust him. Jack why did I run away last year? Because I have massive trust issues. And then I am so so strong to trust him. To believe in him. And what happened? My heart got broken and my trust got thrown away like it doesn't matter at all. I can't go through this. Not another time. It's over. Forever. I'm sure.
I almost cried saying this. Spoken out does it sound so ridiculous.