c h a p t e r 36

30 minutes later the concert started and Gracie and I walked to our seats.
^after the concert^
When the show ended we waited until the fans were out of the hall so we could go backstage. When we got there the boys changed and then we all went back to our hotel. Daniel was really exhausted so he went straight to our room and I decided to do the same. He sat down on our bed and I took a shower. 10 minutes later I could hear someone coming in the bathroom.
Y/n: Daniel?
No answer.
Y/n: Daniel?
Still no answer. Then I could feel two arms wrapping around my waist and someone pulled me close to him.
D: Yes?
He said gently in my ear.
Y/n: You scared me.
D: Well believe it or not but that was the plan.
Y/n: No way!
I said jokingly.
D: Mhmm.
Then his left hand ran up to my left boob and he started massaging it and kissing my shoulder.
Y/n: Daniel?
I asked breathing harder.
D: Yes gorgeous.
Y/n: What are you doing?
D: Oh shhhhh. I know you like it so just enjoy.
His right hand wandered down to my ass and he squeezed it.
Y/n: Can't you wait until we're out of the shower?
D: Does that mean tonight's gonna get sweaty?
Y/n: Yes it does. Give me 10 minutes.
D: Alright.
He pecked the back of my head and got out of the shower. When I finished I walked just with a towel wrapped around my body into the bedroom. Daniel laid in the bed just in his boxers looking absolutely hot.
D: Oh god.
Y/n: I didn't even took off the towel.
I said in a flirty voice.
D: Yea it's time. Show me that beautiful body.
I took off the towel and he stared. I slowly walked over to him and sat down in his lap.
D: Dang that's gonna be a long night.
He took my head and pulled it close to him. We kissed and it turned out into a hot make out session. His hands were squeezing my ass, my hands were running through his hair, my hips were lightly moving up and down on his lap and our tongues were connected. Then he flipped us over so he was on top. He pressed his member in his boxers against my pussy so I had to moan quite some times into the kiss. Then he stoped and took his boxers off so we were both fully naked. Daniel walked over to his suitcase, grabbed a condom, slid it on his member and came back to me.
D: You ready?
I nodded my head a little afraid.
D: Remember it'll be okay after a few thrusts.
I nodded my head again and then he pushed himself inside me. I screamed out of pain. He began to move and it hurt a lot. One tear roll down my cheek.
D: Y/n if it-
Y/n: No no! Keep going daddy. Please make me feel that huge dick inside me.
He smiled and leaned down to my face. He kissed the tear away and pecked my lips one time.
D: You're an Angel.
I smiled and he kept going. It got better and I could enjoy the thrusts again. He got to my right boob and kissed around my nipple making me even more wanting him. Then he made one hickey and kissed to the other side.
Y/n: Omg Daniel I cant this is so good.
D: Do you enjoy this princess?
Y/n: A lot daddy. You're sooo good.
He pecked my lips one more time.
Y/n: Dani I think I'll-
D: Me too Y/n.
I came and clenched a few times around his dick causing him to come a few minutes later. Daniel laid down next to my trying to catch his breath.
D: Holy crap.
Y/n: That was amazing.
D: Oh Yea.
I tuned around and cuddled up in his chest.
D: You tired?
Y/n: A lot.
D: Wanna sleep?
Y/n: Yes please.
He pushed me a bit away so he could stand up to switch off the lights. After he had done that he came back and pulled me close to him again. My face were buried into his chest and his arms laid around my waist.
D: Good Night cutie.
He kissed my forehead.
Y/n: Night Dani.
And then we both fell asleep.