c h a p t e r 19

A couple seconds later he came back with some snacks and sat down next to me. We started watching the office and it was so amazing. Daniel and me talked a little and it was such a good evening. Then suddenly In the Middle of the third episode Daniel put his arm on my shoulder and lightly pulled me close to him. I really didn't know what to do. I mean I like him and I love spending time with him but can I really just ignore everything that happened before and keep on going like nothing happened? Should I take the risk and maybe fall for him? But what if he doesn't like me back in that way? What if Daniel loses interest in me at some point? What if he finds someone better?
D: I know what You're thinking so stop.
Y/n: Huh?
D: Am i good enough? Will he leave me one day? What if I'm not that interesting anymore?
He said in a high voice. I looked at him  and was very confused. How did he know? I could tell he could read my face.
D: Y/n I know you. That's why I could tell what you were thinking.
I moved my mouth and wanted to say something but nothings came out. I tried again and it worked out.
Y/n: And... And what are the answers?
I said very afraid of asking this.
D: Yes You're definitely good enough! I can't say if I'd leave you one day but I would never hurt you and how can you not be interesting anymore? Look at you! If I had do describe perfection I would say your name...
I giggled.
Y/n: You know you're cute.
D: You're cuter.
Y/n: Stop... I'm not.
D: im not going to fight with you.
I just smiled at him. Somehow I just wanted to kiss him. I wondered what his lips would feel like. Soft? Rough? Strong? I just stared at his lips and sank into my thoughts.
D: Y/n Are you okay?
He asked smirking.
Y/n: What? Why?
D: Well you stared...
Y/n: Sorry.
I turned my head back to the tv embarrassed. But then he lifted his arm took my chin and turned my head back to him. I looked at his eyes and I sank into them. These ocean eyes. He did the same but then he looked down at my lips. Did he want to kiss me?