c h a p t e r 32

Y/n: Me and Daniel met a year ago and we kind of had a thing.
Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.
Y/n: Listen please. I was a fan of why don't we for kind of some time and then last year my and my now ex-best friend went to a concert. After that I met Daniel and the boys in a club. Everybody left and Daniel was drunk so I took him to my apartment.
G: And then you guys fucked?
She asked really mad.
Y/n: No listen please. He wanted to but I didn't. In the next couple of weeks we got closer and I actually agreed to a few dates. I was still so hurt because of Elijah, I told you about him. But I never told Daniel about him. I always said I can't talk about it and I need some space and time. One day it all got a little much and we had a fight because Elijah texted me. Daniel said things he actually didn't mean but I ran away and ignored him. I never talked with you about it because it hurt. It hurt a lot okay.
I felt my eyes staring to tear up. I looked in the Boys direction but they were deep in a conversation.
Y/n: I wasn't ready. If you're mad I understand but if I could change something I wouldn't. It was good not to get judged from someone.
I ended and blinked one time. A tear fell down my cheek but I wiped it away.
G: I'm not mad. I could never.
Y/n: Wait what?
G: Baby even tho it probably was the worst thing for you seeing him again, you came with me to the concert just for me. Nobody forced you to do it. You did it because you knew it would make me happy and then actually facing him on the tour bus. Talking to him. Being near him. You really put other people above you and I really don't know why. I wouldn't have done that. I love you Y/n.
She came closer to me and hugged me.
Y/n: I love you too Gracie.
I hugged back.
G: You're my best friend and I'm so glad I have you.
Y/n: Same goes to you.
We both walked back to the boys.
D: Y/n Are you okay?
Daniel whispered to me.
Y/n: Absolutely.
D: Did you cry?
Y/n: No I'm all good really.
Ja: So who's hungry?
Z: Me.
G: Oh yes.
C: I'm starving.
Jo: Then let's go.
We ate breakfast and after that we decided to use the time before the show wisely and the boys and Gracie wanted to go to the movie theater but Daniel and I wanted to go shopping.

WHAT AM I | Daniel Seavey fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें