c h a p t e r 35

That kind of hurt. I mean yea we aren't dating but I'd say we are a thing. Like there is something between us and we said we would try to give us a chance to get to know each other again, that there could happen more then just a friendship. It's not like Im in love with him yet but still nothing is not there either. I tried not to think about it anymore, so I walked over to Gracie. We talked a little. After about 10 minutes we went backstage and into the boys green room.
Y/n: Daniel?
D: Yes.
Y/n: Can we talk real quick?
D: Yea of course.
We went out of the room again.
Y/n: Okay basically we aren't in a relationship or anything but we try to gain each other's trust and we try to get to know each other in a way where we could be together in the future right? Please tell me if I've understood that wrong because I don't want to hope there could arise something and in the end you just wanna be friends.
He giggled.
D: Why would you think you're wrong?
Y/n: It kind of hurt when you said we're not dating or anything.
I looked at the ground.
Y/n: I know we aren't but it sounded like It'd be completely insane and crazy to date me. And-
D: Can you stop talking for a second?
Daniel looked down at my lips and bit his. Then he leaned in and kissed me.
D: I thought about you for a year Y/n. And then you say those things like it would be insane to date you? You're crazy.
He kissed me again and this time his tongue slipped in my mouth and started to play with mine. Both of his hands grabbed my cheeks, pulling my head more to him.
Jo: Jo gu- Oh Boy.
We broke apart.
Jo: Never do That again when I'm near that was half a porn.
I shook my head lightly.
Y/n: You're absolutely incredible.
Jo: Thanks.
He winked at me.
D: HEY! Stop hitting on her she's mine.
Jo: Try me.
Daniel then started chasing Jonah who ran away. I just walked back like nothing happened into the green room.