c h a p t e r 58

Then he left my lips and kissed down to my neck. Daniel searched my sweet spot and sucked on it. I moaned a lot because it felt so good. Then he sat back up, took off his T-shirt and came back down to me again. He flipped us over so I was on top of him and took my shirt off. His hands wandered down to my boobs and he squeezed them through my bra. I bit my lips and I can tell it drove him crazy. I stood then up, turned around and slowly took my skirt off.
D: Oh god. You know you're making daddy really hard with that.
I turned around again and smirked at him. He took my waist and pulled me back on my bed next to him. Then he took him pants off and came on top of me again.
D: Lets See how wet you already are princess.
He kissed down to my panties and took them off. I spread my legs and he started eating me out.
D: Holy CRAP  you're so fucking wet.
Y/n: Just keep doing please.
D: Beg!
Y/n: Please daddy. I need you right now.
D: More!
Y/n: Make me feel things nobody else can feel. I'm begging you.
He smiled, continued and I came a couple minutes later all over his face. Daniel crawled up to my face again and pecked my lips.
D: You taste so good.
I smiled.
D: How was it?
Y/n: Amazing.
I said out of breath.
D: You ready for something bigger?
I nodded my head.
D: Use your words babygirl.
Y/n: Yes daddy.
He took of his boxers, put a condom on his member then and smashed his dick in me. I screamed in pain. He continued and went faster and faster.
D: Holy SHIT you're so tight.
I moaned a lot and he did too. The sound of his waist smashing against my pussy filled the room. It got hotter and hotter every second. He hit my g-spot every time he went in. After a few minutes I could feel him getting a little sloppy.
D: Shit Y/n im close.
Y/n: Me too daddy me too.
He came into the condom and I clenched a few times. After that I also came for the second time and he flopped next to me onto my bed.
D: Shit that was good.
He said out of breath.
Y/n: Absolutely. I'll take a shower okay?
D: Alright. Do you want some snacks?
Y/n: Uhh can you get popcorn? It's in the kitchen, on the left side, in the second drawer from the bottom.
D: Sure.
I sat up and wanted to go to my bathroom but when I stood up and  wanted to put one foot in front of the other I collapsed and fell on the ground.
D: Oh my god Y/n are you okay?
I laughed.
Y/n: Daniel what the fuck are you doing to me? I can't walk.
He giggled.
D: Told you.