c h a p t e r 55

^next morning^
I woke up to some kisses on my forehead.
D: Good Morning precious.
Y/n: Huh?
I said super sleepily.
D: How did you sleep?
Y/n: Good.
I sat up and looked down at Daniel.
Y/n: How long are you already awake?
D: 20 minutes.
Y/n: Weirdo.
He laughed lightly.
D: Are you feeling better then last night?
Y/n: Yea. Sorry for just coming into your room and thanks for not kicking me out.
D: Why would I kick you out?
Y/n: I don't know. What's the plan for today?
D: We have an interview and then in the afternoon You're flying back to la.
Y/n: Right. I almost forgot about it.
D: Are you hungry?
Y/n: Yea I'm actually starving.
D: Well I ordered a few things to my room for breakfast. If you want to stay you can.
Y/n: That'd be awesome.
10 minutes later came a waiter with the food Daniel ordered. We ate it and talked for a long time. After that I walked back to my and jacks room. He was still sleeping so I decided to get ready. I put on clothes, curled my hair and put on makeup. Then jack woke up and he also got ready for the interview. 10 minutes later we all sat in a bus which drove us to the place where it was. Fans were standing in front of the building and screamed as loud as they could. In the house the boys checked in and went backstage. I stood in the line for the fans so I could watch them. We all sat down and then the boys came out and it started.
I: Hello guys. For today's interview we're here with why don't we.
The fans and I cheered.
I: So I'll ask you some questions and you'll answer them. Easy right.
Ja: Im so ready.
I: Alright first question: Until now wich was the best city to perform in?
Z: Los Angeles.
Ja: I agree.
Jo: Here.
D: What Jonah said.
C: Can't decide they all were equally amazing.
I: Alright next question: What's your favorite song out of yours.
Jo: Oh god that's so hard but I think I have to go with cold in la.
C: In too deep.
D: In too deep.
Ja: What am I.
Z: Big plans.
I: So my favorite song is friends. I really like it.
A few limelight's cheered probably because of the body rolls they do on stage.
I: Okay next question is a little more private but let's see: What's your relationship status?
All of the boys looked at Corbyn and a few girls next to me screamed Christina's name.
C: So I'm sorry girls but I already found my angel.
I: Awww that's cute but what about the other guys? Jack I heard you have a daughter.
Ja: Yes and she's almost one year old. I can't believe it.
I: I saw a picture of her and she was very cute.
Ja: Thanks.
Z: So I am single.
Jo: Me too.
I: And what about you Daniel?
D: Yea I guess single.
I: So it's complicated?
D: Yep.
I: You wanna tell us more about it?
D: So I also found an angel. She's amazing but I guess you could say I've done something I regret now and we had a fight.
I: And what happened in that fight?
D: I dont really wanna talk about it that much but one thing hurt a lot. At some point she just looked at me and asked me: What am i? I asked: What do you mean and she said again: What am I? I didn't know what to say and then she answered the question herself. She said: I'm just a fan. I'm just one of millions and you probably don't even care about me. I can't believe I was such a fool really thinking we could work out again. I fought so much with myself to trust you, to actually believe in you (chapter 42). Then she asked me if I loved her and I said yes. She didn't believe me and that was when my heart broke. I hope that one day she can forgive me. That's everything I want.
Everybody was quiet. You could see the looks the fans Daniel gave. They understood him and were sad that his heart was broken. I was absolutely shocked that he just said that in an interview. He looked at me inconspicuous and I smiled at him only thinking about one thing.