c h a p t e r 24

Actually a great seat but not for me. I hoped so much he wouldn't see me because that would make things a lot better but little did I not know. He was going to see me. When the show started I didn't look up. It was like my head couldn't move but at some point I had to. So I looked up on stage and Daniel was standing right in the front. I hoped so much he would have forgotten about me and doesn't recognize it's me. At some point through the show he looked at me and smiled. He didn't seem like he was confused or surprised at all and then he kept looking through the crowd. He didn't recognize me. He didn't. I wasn't sure what to think. On one hand it was good  but on the other hand really really hurting. When the show was over Gracie really wanted to wait by the tour bus so I had to do it too. I mean it was her birthday. So we waited until the boys came out. Jonah, Zach and Jack just went straight to the bus but Corbyn and Daniel stayed and took photos with a couple of fans. When they came to us Gracie screamed Corbyns name and he actually came over. He looked at both of us and started talking with Gracie. All I did was standing annoyed and uncomfortable next to them but she was really happy and at one point she told him today is her birthday.
C: Well happy birthday.
G: Thanks a lot.
C: I kind of like talking to you so what about you and your friend are coming with us on the tour bus?
She looked at me with wide eyes waiting for my answer.
Y/n: It's your birthday and today I'll do anything for you.
G: Omg I love you so much.
Then we climbed over the fence and walked behind Corbyn into the tour bus. I was really nervous because I knew that I would see Daniel now. We followed Corbyn to the back of the bus where everyone was sitting.
Jo: Ehm... And who are you guys?
C: Well these are two fans and they're really sweet and Gracies birthday is today so.
Ja: Should we Sing?
D: Of course.
They all sang happy brithday for her I just stood awkwardly next to her.
Z: Soo come here and sit down.
D: But wait guys we'll drive to our next stop in Las Vegas and I don't think you guys want to come with us.
C: But they could right?
G: We don't have clothes and stuff anyways.
Z: But we could stop at your places and you pack your things. It's just for one night anyway so.
C: Yes please we need some company. As much as I love the boys at some point they're really annoying.
D: Ahahaha You're one to talk Besson.
C: Shut up Seavey. But yea what are you saying?
G: I mean I would love to. What about you?
Y/n: No sorry I really don't want to.
G: Come on it's still my birthday.
Y/n: Yea but Gracie at some point it's enough. I did so much for you today even tho I didn't want to just because of you.
Ja: So you didn't want to come to our concert?
I looked awkwardly at jack.
Y/n: Let's say I'm not your biggest fan.
I said smiling.
G: Come on please. You will be indebted to me forever.
I thought about it. I knew I would make her so happy but what about me?
Y/n: Alright then.
G: Thank you. That means a lot to me.
We told them the boys where we live and stoped at our places. Gracie and I hoped out really fast, packed a few thing and hoped back in the bus. We sat down in the back again they'll except for me played truth or dare.
After 15 minutes Corbyn then started talking to me.
C: So I know you said you aren't our biggest fan but do you really just want to sit there and talk to nobody?
Y/n: That was kind of my plan.
I answered smiling.
G: Come on Y/n. Play with us.
As soon as she said my name I squinted over to Daniel. He looked so fast over to me but then back at the ground again.
Jo: Jo Daniel what was That about?
D: Nothing forget it.
C: Uhhh I know.
Jo: Tell me.
D: No guys leave it there.
C: The girls name from last year was Y/n. Do you remember her?
Jo: Oh Yea riggt.
Y/n: What happened?
Corbyn looked at Daniel and then back at me.