Episode 3-13(1): Three Days in Savanaclaw

Начните с самого начала

"Oh! Does that mean he agrees to place my sundrop and Grim to his dorm then?" Merlin ask with a perky tone.

"If it gets you to get off my back then yes!" Leona snarls making him joyfully chortle.

"Splendid!! Thank you so much Kingscholar! Please take good care of my sundrop for three days! Goodnight Kingscholar!" Merlin chirps as he hung up the phone leaving Leona to groan and face palm wondering what the hell did he do to deserve this.

Damnit...looks like me and Ruggie have to get tell those punks to go easy on the girl and that grey furball of hers...

He thought as Leona let's out a sigh.

"This is gonna be a exhausting night...."
———————

"Tch. Such a pain...."

Leona grumbles.

"Leona-san!!"

Soon Leona turns to see Ruggie sauntering towards him with a can of soda in his hand.

"Aah. You've finally got my drink." He said as he grabs the soda from his hand and chugs it.

"Jeez you really need to grab things on your own." Ruggie sighs.

"Shut up. I'm not in a mood of barking at you." Leona snarks.

"I don't like nagging at you either." Ruggie retorts with a frown, but Leona rolls his eyes at him.

"Whatever." He mumbles. Ruggie then crosses his arms.

"So Kitten and Grim are staying at our dorm?" He ask curiously.

"For three days yeah." Leona said and the hyena shrugs nonchalantly.

"Well I don't really mind them staying here as long as she controls that small grey herbivore. After all, Kitten did healed my wound the other night after the Magift Tournament." Ruggie points out with a chill smile. Leona averts his eyes with a tint of blush crept from his cheeks as he thought about Glory when he slept with her under the tree at the greenhouse a week ago.

"Yeah..." He mutters while blushing before Leona glance back at Ruggie.

"Did you tell those punks about them?" Leona ask.

"Yeah I did. I even told the same guys that harassed Kitten before the Magift Tournament to apologize to her when she and Grim arrived." Ruggie told him.

"Hmph. Good to know." Leona huffs.

"Oh by the way, have you look at Magicam recently?" Ruggie ask curiously making Leona open one eyes and turns to the hyena.

"Why you ask?" He ask with his brows curled. The hyena sighs and pulls out his phone.

"Look." He said as Ruggie flips his phone to him. As soon as the lion looks his phone, Leona's eyes widen in 180 degree when he saw a video of Glory performing at the Mostro Lounge in the Octavinelle dorm with views increasing up to 4 million on Magicam. Stunned, Leona clench his fists.

"...Ruggie when does this taken?..." Leona lowly growls.

"Tonight." Ruggie told him.