Chapter Two -The Beginning

Niall's POV

I woke up with my stomach growling. When was the last time I ate? Where was Liam and Zayn? I know Harry was with Cher. One Direction had split up because of Louis' death. Harry had passed on Louis' message to Eleanor and she doesn't really do much these days; she just hangs out with Louis, Harry and Cher's son. I hadn't got a message from Louis; did he actually care about me? Tears sprang to my eyes and I wiped them away hastily. I searched my surroundings. Where was I?

'Where are we, Niall Horan?' someone asked and I whipped my head up to see some guy sitting on the couch. I felt like I could trust this guy, but was that because of their Irish accent? It was such a thick accent! I instantly felt homesick.

'How do you know my name?' I asked, sick to my stomach.

'You were one of my role models, being another famous singer from Ireland. I'm Damian McGinty,' Damian greeted, extending a hand. I grabbed it and gave it a firm shake. 'Sorry to hear about the break up. You alright?'

'I'll be fine, just miss Louis,' I sighed. He put his arm across my shoulders easily. 'I hate the Fandom Games.'

'I think that's where we are,' he said and my head whipped up. We were competing in the Fandom Games?

Harry's POV

No. Niall, Liam and Zayn were in the second Fandom Games. I had told Cher two months ago we should go rescue them, but she said they would be fine. Yeah, that worked out great. I don't want to lose them like I lost Louis.

'Harry?' Cher asked, grabbing my hand. I shook it out of her grip and paced up and down the length of the lounge room.

'This can't be happening, this can't be happening,' I kept repeating that sentence over and over again. Cher placed Louis and Jayden softly onto the couch. They were two and a half months old but they still kept crying their heads off.

'Calm down, they'll be alright-' she began but I cut her off.

'No they won't be alright, don't you get it! Only one person can win. None of them might win!' I yelled at her, throwing the words like daggers.

'Please calm down,' she said softly. I looked at her, anger building into rage in my chest, but the look on her face made me stop in my tracks. She was scared, scared of me. I took a big breath and sat next to her on the couch.

'Sorry. Just a little bit worked up, that's all. It's not your fault,' I apologised, putting my head on her shoulder. She grabbed my hand gently with both of hers.

'Let's just hope for the best.' The Fandom Games ruined my life, but made it better in other aspects. My best friend was dead and my others are most likely going to die, but because of the Fandom Games, Cher and I got together. We might not have without it. I sighed; I really hated this.

Perrie's POV

I lifted my head off of the hard ground beneath me. Where was I? Last time I checked I was at Zayn's place. I saw Jade lying on the ground unmoving.

'Jade?' I asked. No response. 'Jade?' I asked, getting louder. Still no response. 'Jade!' I yelled and her eyes opened quickly.

'What the hell was that for?' she asked, rubbing her ears. 'You are so freaking loud!' she complained.

'I don't care,' I said. 'And where the hell are we?'

Samantha's POV

Bella and I were pushed into an elevator. Where were we going? And where were we? We were at the X-Factor Australia earlier today, but we definetly weren't there now. The two people who were pushing us into the elevator wore the most disgusting outfits I had ever seen. They were both females, dressed in fushia, crimson, aqua and blood orange. Those colours so did not go together! I would usually let a giggle out of my mouth, but I didn't know what these people were capable of. Probably something unspeakable.