Chapter Ten - Sacrifice

Zach's POV

There was only Will, Tyrone and I left and we were hiding in our small cave. It was freezing outside and it wasn't even night time yet. We were huddled together for warmth, not caring about the awkwardness of the situation. The cave looks small from the front, but it goes pretty deeply into this mountain. We were in the back of it. We felt the world quaking around us as something happened above us. They weren't that far above us.

Snow fell and I opened my eyes and saw lots more falling. Rapidly. I scrambled to my feet, waking Will and Tyrone up. They saw the chaos and we ran, me in the lead. We didn't have time to grab our stuff; we just sprinted for our lives. More snow fell around us. It was making it harder to move; it kept sticking to our feet and slowing us down. There was less and less room to move. I saw a light up ahead. Freedom. I started running faster and heard the others do the same.

I was out. It had nearly crushed me. I looked at the entrance of the cave. Tyrone was out. But not Will.

'Where's Will?' I asked. He shook his head. I ran to the entrance, trying to dig him out. Tyrone grabbed my arm.

He's gone.'

Sydney's POV

'Kill me. Let Adrian live,' I begged Danielle. She laughed.

'This is for Liam,' she said, snapping Adrian's neck. I screamed, running to him. I knew he couln't survive that. She ran off and I let her. Why did she kill Adrian? Adrian didn't kill Liam. She should just die and go to hell to be with her Liam. And I'll send her there.

I cried into Adrian's cold, hard chest and kissed his cheeks. He was gone. Adrian was gone. I continued to cry.

No, I should go hunt her down. She killed the one I loved. And she can go see hers. I got up, bidding Adrian a quick farewell and leaning back down to kiss him softly on his lips. I closed his eyes and followed Danielle.

Time for Danielle Peazer to meet her end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Wow! I haven't updated for over a month. So sorry about that! I can't update until the 6th of February 'cause I'm going somewhere. And then when I get back, school will start. I won't be able to update as often, but I'll write a few updates while I'm there and then I'll post them when I get back.

Remember, I also have a lot of other stories to update. I will try to finish this one soon.