Chapter Sixteen - Hope

Updating at 1,450 reads, also, please Vote, it's greatly appreciated!

Cher's POV

Harry was coming for me and Jayden. The sun beat down on all of us in the desert. Cactus were scattered far and wide across the landscape. The oasis was right beside us. Pain rolled through my stomach where I had previously been stabbed moments ago. Jayden's face was full of pain from where he too had been stabbed. If I was going to die, I was going to be abrat about.

'What, her virginity? 'Cause she probably lost that to Peeta.' He darte forward, stabbing me quickly and cleany through my stomach again. More pain. Jayden got up, ignoring the pain. Blood rolled off of him and his face went pale through the pain.

'Leave her alone!' Jayden said. Harry looked at the both of us, thinking of who he was going to kill first. His eyes locked on mine. I was his target. He started to dart towards me, his knife outstretched. I gulped.

'I thought you were my friend, Harry,' I said. Jayden jumped in front of me jut as Harry's knife was only a metre away. And Harry sunk his knife into Jayden's heart. I screamed as Jayden fell to my feet.

My eyes fluttered open to see a light coming from my lounge room. I rolled over to see no one lying next to me. I sighed, getting up and grabbing my dressing gown, pulling it around me. I slipped my slippers onto my feet and walked into the lounge room, rubbing my eyes as I tried to chase the nightmares away. Harry stared at the screen eagerly, watching for any more news on Niall. He didn't even look up as I walked in.

I sat beside him. 'Harry, you need to sleep,' I told him.

Harry wasn't looking to good. For the last few nights, since the Second Fandom Games started, he hasn't been able to sleep. He's been too busy watching for news of our friends. Bags were under his eyes. Hell, his bags had bags! His skin was so pale, he looked like a vampire. His hand gripped a cup of steaming coffee. He's only been drinking coffee since the games began.

He shook his head. 'I need to make sure Niall's alright.'

'Who's left?' I asked.

'Niall, Syndey and Zach,' he replied. 'Sydney saved Niall's life earlier.' I sighed ad then heard a cannon. Our eyes both darted back to the screen to see who it was. Our eyes fell on Zach's body. Just Sydney and Niall left. A very injured Niall.

'Niall can win,' he started to smile, then laugh. I felt chills run down my spine. It wasn't a happy laugh, but more like a witch cackling. 'He can make it back to us. He can win. Niall will live!'

And then our screen went blank.

Harry screamed and moved towards the television, trying to see what was wrong. Accidents never happened anymore, not with the amazing technology we have. I was suddenly transported back to my nightmare. Jayden dying. I looked to the babies room where Louis and Jayden started to wake up. The arena ws horrible, and now we had no idea what is happening to Niall. The unknown was scary.

I quickly grabbed Louis and Jayden and started to soothe them. I looked at Harry. He had his phone out, trying to access somewhere it was playing live. He shook his head at me. So it wasn't just here, it was everywhere.

What was happening in the arena?