Chapter One - Who Is Who

Cher's POV

Harry stared at me in shock and I returned the stare. How can their possibly be another Fandom Games? Were any of my friends going to be in it?

'Niall, Liam and Zayn, they are at risk,' he said. I quickly got Louis off of him before he could do something stupid. And he did; he punched the window, blood instantly pouring down his arm.

'They'll be alright,' I said just as Jayden and Louis started crying again.

'We have to take them somewhere they can't find them; pack your stuff,' he replied, throwing stuff in his case.

'What about the twins?' I asked.

'They'll be fine,' he retorted. I grabbed his arm and he looked at me. I wrapped a bandage around hs hand and the blood soaked through quickly. I sighed.

'Don't be silly Harry; they must be sick of One Direction in the Fandom Games,' I said.

'There is no One Direction without Louis.'

*2 months later*

Everyone gathered around any television screen they could find; they were about to announce who was going to be participating in the second Fandom Games.

'Welcome to anyone and everyone watching,' the presenter greeted. 'With all the high ratings from the first Fandom Games, their just has to be another Fandom Games and shortly I will announce who the tributes are, but firstly, let's revisit last year's Fandom Games.'

'In the bloodbath, Katy Perry died of a spear sent from Draco Malfoy. Lady Gaga was killed by Selena Gomez with a slit by a knife to the throat. Sheldon Cooper was also killed by Selena Gomez. Penny was offed by Katniss Everdeen with an arrow through the heart; that girl could aim really well. Cody Simpson was killed by another of Katniss' arrows. Bella was killed by Katniss and Peeta working together and Taylor Swift was killed by Cher Lloyd with a dagger.'

'But things only got interesting after the bloodbath. The large group had lost Christian who was half buried in sand. They had also lost Louis and Harry with Louis getting bitten by a poisonous coral snake. Harry left to get an antidote off of Katniss and Peeta, leaving Louis. Justin was killed by Selena, his girlfriend. Katniss refued to give Harry the medicine, but Harry got it off of Peeta in the morning and Katniss had woke up to find it missing and she left Peeta.'

'Then Rose Hathaway killed her beloved Dimitri Belikov without even knowing it. They had both drank the oasis water which cause hallucinations, but they were the only ones that had lived long enough for it to affect them.'

'Edward killed himself due to Bella's death. Hermione died by a coyote attack. Draco tried to team up with Rose by giving her a desert rose, but she saw it as death as the desert rose is poisonous. He was touching it though, so I don't think he knew that. Cher found Christian and brang him back to the rest of the group where they know had Louis.'

'Trent died from infection in his wound and Reece died from dehydration. Katniss got Harry and took the antidote, saying he had to kill Cher and Jayden for it. Draco and Selena became allies. Harry attacked Jayden and Cher at the oasis on Katniss' orders. He killed Jayden and Cher was close to dying.'

'Mitchel risked his life by leading Katniss away from Cher and Katniss was killed by Peeta who killed himself because of it. Christian then threatened Harry - it seemed like their form of entertainment in the arena - to join him, Draco and Selena. Harry obeyed. Mitchel got the antidote off of Katniss' body and gave it to Louis who healed. Christian had attacked Louis before this though. Louis, Cher and Mitchel stayed the night in a cave and Mitchel walked into a trap. Draco killed him by his spear.'

'Christian tried to get Louis but Harry prevented it, killing him instead. Louis killed Draco and Selena went off into the night, planning to kill Louis for it.'

'The next day, the final day, the two groups met up and Selena killed Louis just as Harry killed her. Cher and Harry were declared winners and ten months later had twin boys, Louis and Jayden. They named one of them Louis to remember Harry's best friend and Harry blamed himself for Jayden's death and thought it was the best way to honour it by having new life.'

The audience were shocked; the oasis water made hallucinations. Others had sighed in relief, they had finally found out.

'But let's get to who the new tributes are. Team One is Team Little Mix with Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirwall. Team Two is Aussie Pop with Bella Ferraro and Samantha Jade. Team Three is International Pop with Ed Sheeran and Carly Rae Jepsen.'

'Team Four is Team Tonight with Tyrone Georgiadis and Brock Jays. Team Five is Team Collective with Zach Russel and William Singe. Team Six is Team Hogwarts with Ronald Weasly and Harry Potter. Team Seven is Team Fallen with Daniel Grigori and Lucinda Price. Team Eight is Team Black Ivory with Veronica Bravo and Briden Starr. Team Nine is Team Irish with Damian McGinty and Niall Horan.'

Nearly everywhere teenage girls screamed at the thought of another One Direction member being murdered.

'Now girls, I know you are upset, but he may win. Team Ten is Team 1D Girlfriend's with Danielle Peazer and Eleanor Calder. Team Eleven is Team Vampire Academy with Sydney Sage and Adrian Ivashkov. And last, but certainly not least, Team Twelve or Team Direction, Zayn Malik and Liam Payne.'

Girls erupted into screams as their names were announced.

'May the odds be ever in your favour.'

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Author's Note: What do you think of this years contestants? @Emily_Louise1D who do you want to win? Other than Liam Payne that is! Also, what do you think @LibbySierra_xoxo who do you want to win? Everyone please comment on who your favourites are and please vote and fan. 15 reads to the next chapter or 5 votes!