41: Reed900

"Move your bitchass before I do it for you," Conan sassily tells Gavin who was on his way out of the kitchen.

The shorter stares at the male in question, "uh... okay?" Gavin steps aside, tilting his head as he watches his boyfriend go into the kitchen.

"I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me," Conan snaps, sliding on sunglasses from wherever he picked them up from.

"What the fuck..."

"All you gotta do is walk awayayayay~" Conan riffs in an awful tone while moonwalking to the fridge, but it made Gavin laugh nonetheless.

"Are you okay?"

"Whatchu mean, gorl??" The android puts his hand on his hip, one eyebrow raised.

Gavin stares at the man for a minute before walking forward and clicking his LED. Conan spaced out for a moment before blinking his eyes and slouching with a tired look.

"Oh my god, I hate this new meme pack that Connor forced me to download," Conan whines, falling back into the fridge with a cry.

Gavin busts out laughing, almost spilling the drink that was in his hand. He kneels over, his chest heaving in breaths as his throat and jaw started to ache. Tears spring to his eyes, quickly falling down his cheek as he skillfully put his drink on the counter before falling onto his back.

When he was finally calm, he lifts his head only to laugh again, "what the fuck? What the fuck is a meme pack?"

"It's this dumb language thing and it takes over my body. I don't know why people would create such a thing, but I hate it."

"Oh god," Gavin sniffles, "just for that, I'm quoting a vine everyday to save the chirren."

"No, please don't," Conan shakes his head, knowing the detective would do it anyway.

"Too late. Even though I'm look like a burnt chicken nugget, I still love myself."

"Gavin, you're white."

"Go back to sleep, and starve!"

How was this?
Because I can.•