27: Reed900

•Here's something different and kinda weird - top and human Gavin. There's no smut but Conan's a sweet little human boi in this one•

"Conan! Where are you?!" Gavin shouted as he ran down the sidewalks and through alleys.

His heart throbbed against his chest as he thought about what could've happened to his lover. Gavin had just gone to the bathroom at a gas station to come back and find his boyfriend missing.

Abruptly, he heard crying. Sobbing, actually. He sprinted towards the sound, not even thinking twice about what it could be.

He fell to his knees, his hands rushing to calm his practically screaming boyfriend.

"Conan, baby, Co. It's me, Gavin. Hey, sweet cakes, look at me," Gavin hurried to say so he could see what had happened.

Conan opened his eyes slightly to see if it was truly his lover. He felt relieved when he saw it was but he couldn't stop crying.

The detective looked over his sobbing boyfriend's figure, seeing minor wounds and tears in his clothing. Gavin took off his jacket and wrapped it around his kitten's body.

"Come here, come here," he said, gently picking his boyfriend up koala style.

Conan shivered against Gavin's skin, his tears finally slowly. He hugged his lover tightly, not letting go until they were finally home after 15 minutes of walking in the rain.

"Who did this?" The aggressive male questioned after he got a towel and blanket for his kitten.

"I-I don't know. I w-was just waiting for you when these t-two guys came up to me and d-dragged me a-away," he said, not making eye contact.

"Baby, look at me. Take a deep breath," Gavin instructed, seeing the major anxiety his boyfriend was going through.

Conan did as told and his shivering faltered quite a bit, "c-can we just go to bed? I'm really tired."

"Of course," Gavin picked him up once again and laid him in the bed, wrapping his arms around the younger males torso.

"Goodnight, Gavvy."

"Goodnight, Kitten."

•How was this?•