20: Reed900

•Conan human AU•

Gavin's POV:

I wake up in the middle of the night because it was just one of those nights. I didn't have a nightmare or anything, but depressed thoughts entered my head.

I switched from laying on my left side to my right, away from Conan.

I gazed into the darkness, my eyes adjusting to it. I could point out the dresser and the closet. 

Suddenly, arms snaked around my waist and I was pulled close to Conan's chest. I turned my body so I could bury my head into his chest.

"I love you," I whispered, thinking he was asleep.

"I love you too," he whispered back, kissing my hair.

The warmth from his body was enough for me to fall back asleep comfortably.

-

I awaken a few more hours later, the sun just beginning to rise. Conan's arms were still loosely wrapped around my waist.

I sigh, trying to fall asleep but unable to. I groan softly, wanting to stop being sad. There was no actually reason either. It's just another one of those days where you feel depressed and you just want to eat but you're too tired to get up.

"Hmm, morning babe," Conan yawns. His morning voice was always one of the best features about him.

"Morning," I speak with a gloomy tone.

"What's the matter?" He questions, looking down at me.

I shrug and sit up, throwing my leg over his body and sitting on my knees, then I rest myself near his thighs. He moves his legs up and puts them at an angle, making me come forward a bit.

I grasp his cheeks, farther down near his jaw, and lean down. He wraps his arms around my neck and kisses my head. I close my eyes, wanting to be close to his forever.

"I love you so much," I whisper, starting to feel a bit better.

"I love you too," he replies in that husky, morning tone that I will never be able to get used to.

•How was this?•