4: Cank

Conner's POV:

I sit on the couch, picking at my jeans that hugged my thigh.

"What's the matter, Conner?" Hank asks as he comes into the living room with a beer.

I shrug. What's wrong is that I'm just a stupid android. What's wrong is that I do bad things before I realize what I'm doing. I don't think because I used to believe I was smart. Now, I know I'm idiotic and childish.

He sets his beer on the coffee table and sits next to me, wrapping his arm around me.

I feel tingles shoot through my stomach, giving it a nervous and sick feel.

"Look at me," he says and I look into his eyes.

He smiles softly, "you're so cute."

My face flushes a bright blue and I turn, putting my hand in front of my face to hide.

"No, stop," he says, taking my hand away from my face. "You don't know how bad I want to kiss you Conner," he says in a seductive voice.

I shrug again but let a small smile slip onto my face.

"Really, that's it?" He asks, leaning forward a bit and staring at my lips.

I let out a quiet giggle, letting him come closer.

His breath hits my face and my insides shrivel and suddenly, I have a burst of anxiety. I move away, my thirium pump, pumping rapidly.

He just laughs, "someone's shy."

I hold back a smile and just shake my head. I look towards him once again and force myself to take his face in my hands. I lean forward, placing my lips on his. I've never kissed anyone so I didn't know what I was doing.

His lips are soft and warm. I pull away, the kiss just being a few seconds. I get that craving feeling again but I'm too shy to do anything else.

My face is a deep blue and my body is shaking slightly, still from nervousness.

"Wow," he laughs and I look up at him, scared if the kiss was bad.

"What?" I ask.

"I didn't think you had enough metal balls to do that yourself."

•How was this?•