10: Cank

•Connor human/Hank Android AU!•

Connor ran down the sidewalk, holding his throbbing arm and stumbling to get away.

He could hear the guys behind him laughing as if all they did was a harmless prank.

They fucking beat him. He was walking home alone from the store and they caught him and brought him down into the alley. At first they messed with him, pushing him around to trip him. Then they got serious and started to punch him and kick him. And then someone brought out a switch blade and he knew that something bad was going to happen.

So here he was, tears rushing down his face while he tried to get to the closest place he could with people he knew. That happened to be Conan's and Gavin's place.

He stumbled up the driveway, yelling out in pain when he tripped and landed on his wounded arm.

"Conan!" He yelled, getting up and hobbling to the front door.

It opened when Conan had heard his name and Gavin stood behind him, confused at who would be calling his boyfriends name at this hour.

They both gasped when they seen what shape Connor was in.

"Oh God, Connor, what happened?" Conan said as he helped Connor inside.

Gavin rushed to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. He knew how to fix Connor up unlike Conan who barely could take care of himself. Gavin's LED spun red in worry as he came back out.

He sat Connor on a chair and carefully took off his bloodied jacket.

"What happened?" Conan asked once again, watching his partner fix up his friend.

"I-I was just trying to get home. These guys pulled me into an alleyway and jumped me. One had a switch blade and... yeah."

"I'm going to call Hank," Conan said with a hint of anger in his voice.

Connor nodded, knowing that he should've been home by now and he knew for a fact that Hank was extremely worried.

-

Connor was resting on their couch when Hank showed up. He thanked them for taking care of his partner.

When he walked over to wake his lover up, he seen that he had a black eye and busted lips. There was a bandage around his arm as well. His hair was a mess and he was only wearing jeans and a tank top.

Hank took off his Cyberlife jacket and woke Connor up, handing him the jacket to wear. Connor gladly took it, too tired to even say thank you.

Hank picked him up koala style and said his goodbyes to Conan and Gavin.

-

The HK400 carried his boyfriend inside of their house, walking him to their bedroom.

He helped Connor put on pajama bottoms and set him under the covers of the bed.

"I love you," Connor said, drifting off into a deep sleep.

Hank smiled, "I love you too."

He climbed onto the bed, pulling Connor towards him by his waist. Connor snuggled into his chest, falling back asleep.

•How was this?•