24: Jalph

•Omg I cant get enough of this ship•

"Ralph!" Jerry calls, his synthetic heat pounding. Ralph hadn't been home for days and Jerry was beyond scared for his boyfriend.

Tears had been trailing down the orange-haired males face. He was so worried and his anxiety and panic was getting to him.

Ralph had been sitting in the same, dirty spot ever since he killed... another human.

Tears were falling down his face rapidly and had been for days. The bloodied knife was lying in front of him, taunting him. He held his head in his hands and stared at it, insanity kicking in.

He had only wanted to go home. But he had been attacked and he wanted to defend himself.

There was blood, dirt, and thirium all on his body and clothes. He completely forgot about his boyfriend. He just stared at the knife, stimulating jagged breaths.

"Ralph!" He heard his name being called and it snapped him out of his trance. He recognized the voice to be Jerry's. He started to panic. What if Jerry left him because he was a murderer?

"Ralph didn't mean to," he cried, his body shaking with sobs. He apologized over and over again until someone placed a hand on his shoulder and he instinctively grabbed the knife and tried to plunge it somewhere in the persons body. Luckily, Jerry had good reflexes and he caught Ralph's hand and snatched the knife away from him, throwing it away.

"What happened??" Jerry asked as he looked over Ralph's new injuries. He found several cuts and major damages.

"R-Ralph didn't mean to. The man a-attacked and Ralph didn't want to die. He doesn't," Ralph spat out, his brain not catching up with him and telling him that he was speaking to his boyfriend.

"Ralph is sorry. Ralph-"

"Calm down, Ralph, look at me," Jerry gently caressed his lovers cheek. "We have to call the police-"

"N-no! Ralph is going to get taken away from his boyfriend," he cried, LED never flashing a different color from red.

"It was self-defense. You won't get taken away, okay? We need to call the police," Jerry said, knowing that Ralph was terrified.

"O-okay..."

•How was this?•