28: Reed900

"G-Gavin??" Conan chokes out, seeing his lover lying on the ground, covered in blood.

His face had bruises on it and a gash near his eyebrow. His nose was bloodied and it looked like he had been punched in the mouth repeatedly.

His right shoulder was bleeding profusely from a bullet wound. His thigh was also pouring out blood also from a bullet wound.

Conan guessed that the shooter tried to shoot Gavin as he was running.

The Android ran over to his partner and slid his arm underneath the mans knees and wrapped his other arm around Gavin's torso for support.

He could faintly hear Gavin's heart pumping and he knew that was a bad sign. The detective was also barely breathing. Conan stayed calm though, he knew panicking would do nothing but make things worse.

He called an ambulance and walked Gavin outside where Hank and Connor sat. The two were there for backup but Conan had told them to stay out there just in case.

Connor jumped up when he saw a roughed up and unconscious Gavin in his brothers arms.

"I'm guessing the shooter is still in the building because there were no other exits I could find besides the one I came through. I scanned his gun and he had a round left. Gavin will be okay but he's lost a lot of blood. An ambulance is on their way and there's more back up coming to surround the building. I suggest Connor and I go back inside because we can be fixed. You two," he pointed to Gavin and Hank, "could get seriously hurt."

Conan was taking this seriously well but after all, he was an upgraded android.

"Yeah, got it," Hank responded.

Conan set Gavin down in the back of Hank's car and started walking back towards the door he came out of. Connor followed behind, a bit worried for Gavin's health.

They both had guns, locked and loaded. Conan had his in his hand while Conner quickly drew his out.

Abruptly, there was a large crash coming from the east side of the hall. The two ran down it, hoping to find their suspect.

"Freeze! Drop your weapon!" Conan yelled using a deep, frightening voice that made Connor look over towards him.

Connor had never heard Conan use such anger in his voice but he knew that his brother was upset over the suspect shooting Gavin.

"Put your hands behind your head and slowly walk towards us," Conan demanded, not lowering the gun.

"Don't shoot! Please!" The man yelled, fright clear in his voice. "Th-they made me do it! I'm sorry! Arrest me, please just take me away from here!" He screamed, slowly getting onto his knees.

Conan walked forward, not taking the gun off of the criminal. His harshly grasped the man's wrists and cuffed them, forcing him up on his feet. He took all weapons that he held.

The taller Android was obviously pissed off by the way he pushed the man forward, walking him outside.

Police cars were showing up along with an ambulance and the swat team. They weren't sure if there were more guys inside the building so they wanted to check.

Conan left the man to Connor and Hank and hopped into the ambulance with Gavin who still wasn't conscious. The human looked unhealthily pale and he was barely breathing.

Please let him be okay...

•How was this?
I've literally been working on this one-shot for months. I suck 🙃