18. Reed900

•Conan human/Gavin Android AU•

Conan ran towards the office, having gotten a call minutes prior. Gavin had been in an accident with one of the escaped criminals. They had to shoot the escaped android down in order for Gavin not to get damaged.

Conan slammed open the room door and immediately embraced Gavin, who was crying in the corner with his LED flashing red.

Gavin grasped Conan's coat in his hands tightly, feeling less tense now that his lover was here.

"Are you okay?? Did he hurt you?" Conan questioned, not letting go.

"N-no. I'm fine, just really shaken up," he exclaimed, his body physically shaking.

"Oh god, kid, what happened?" The older asked, running his hand through Gavin's hair, knowing that's what calmed him down.

"I-I was interrogating him. That's it. And he somehow got loose from the cuffs and jumped on me. Connor shot him down before he could do any harm to me. I've been in here ever since, waiting for you."

"Who was the officer that put him in here? They were supposed to check the cuffs," Conan felt furious that they wouldn't check the cuffs.

"They did. He just got out-"

"He couldn't have just gotten out, Gavin."

"I know, I know. I'm okay now, can we please just go home?" The sweet, small male had asked.

Conan nodded, giving Gavin a quick kiss on the forehead before leading him out of the room and out of the building.

"What was the guys name?" Conan suddenly asked.

Gavin paused his vocals before speaking, "his name was Ralph."

•How was this? Finally bringing in some other characters!•