16: Cank

Hank had no idea where Connor had gone. He had gotten home from the bar seconds ago and he was already worried about the android.

Usually when Hank came home, Connor was waiting for him on the couch or in the kitchen. The elder couldn't find him anywhere and he tried to stay calm.

"Connor?" He called out, searching every room.

When he got to his own bedroom, he heard a soft cry but he didn't know from where. He listened until he figured someone was in the closet.

"Connor?" He said as he slid open his closet door and there sat his boyfriend, hugging one of his shirts.

"What's the matter, baby blue?" Hank asked, crouching down to Connor's level.

"I-I just missed you is all..." the Android said, crawling out from the closet and hugging his partner.

"Oh sunshine, you could've called me," Hank said, returning the gesture.

"I know but I didn't want to bother you while you were having fun with your buddies..."

"It's okay, Connor, I don't mind. Call me next time. You scared me because I couldn't find you. Please, don't do that again," Hank requested, rubbing Connor's back.

"I'm sorry, I won't. I'll call."

"Thank you."

•Short one because I found the image on Pinterest and decided to use it but there wasn't much of a one shot idea. How was this?•