13: Reed900

•I'm not even sorry anymore•

Gavin cried out in pain as the dog tackled him to the ground, biting his arm.

He hit the dog in the face, trying to get out but the dog was too strong and fast for him.

The dog swiped his claw at the detective, cutting his cheek with his sharp, untrimmed nails.

"Conan!" He yelled, wondering where that fucker could be.

He could suddenly feel his arm, that was being bitten and torn apart, go numb.

That's when he started to panic.

"Get this damn dog off of me! Fucking help!" He screamed, thrashing in the dogs grip.

The dog stopped and went for an easier place where he knew it was dangerous. The canine attacked Gavin's neck but the human had already rolled and tripped the dog.

"Gavin!" Conan ran and dived on the dog as it began to get up. He forced it down with all his strength and called in back up.

"Are you okay? God, you're bleeding a lot," Conan said, injecting a needle into the dog's neck which had made the dog go unconscious.

Gavin was lying on the ground, breathing heavily and losing blood. Pain was shooting all throughout his body but he wouldn't let his eyes close.

It felt like he was spinning and his head was pounding. His arm was numb and his shoulder stung.

He blinked harshly and sat up, the dizziness going away. He stood up, stumbling a bit but Conan caught him before he tripped.

The android didn't say anything, just embraced his partner with a red LED.

"We need to take you to the hospital."

"What? No, Conan, I'm fine. Look at me, I've been hurt worse."

Gavin pulled away from the hug and it was true, he wasn't hurt that much. There was a gash on his face and a cut on his shoulder. His arm that had been numb was covered in blood but once you cleaned off the blood, you could see that it was only a couple bites.

He had only been dizzy because of whiplash and such. He just needed to get patched up before he did bleed to death.

"I'm sorry for not being there sooner, I didn't know where you had run off too until I heard you yell," Conan said, running his hand through Gavin's sweaty hair.

"It's okay, babe," Gavin reassured.

"Let's go, you're still bleeding," Conan said, picking Gavin up like a koala and walking towards the ambulance that had arrived second prior.

•How was this?•