25: Reed900

"Dipshit, here," Gavin reached out his hand and plopped a Valentine's Day card into Conan's hand. "Happy Valentine's Day."

The Android opened the card, reading the sweet message that was on the inside. His faced grew blue and a smile erupted.

He set the card down on his desk and lifted Gavin into a hug, quite literally.

"C-Conan," Gavin squeaked, his face blooming into a deep red.

He could tell the whole department was watching. He was embarrassed but secretly ecstatic that his boyfriend liked the card.

The small detective gripped onto Conan's jacket in fear of being dropped. His blush wasn't dying down anytime soon either.

"Thank you, Gavin. It was lovely. I appreciate it a lot. I got you something as well."

Conan gently set his boyfriend down, reaching over onto his desk where lay a neatly boxed gift.

"I thought you would like it when I saw it in the window of a store."

Gavin lifted the lid off of it, peaking in. He immediately shoved the lid back down and glared at his boyfriend. Inside was a collar. And leash. And... treats.

"What? You don't like it?" Conan said innocently, pretending to be oblivious to what it was.

Gavin cleared his throat, even then, his voice was timid, "n-no, I um... I do. W-why did you have to give it to me at work and not home?"

"Well I was too excited to wait," Conan smirked, biting his lip.

"You're an asshole."

"And you're a bottom."

•How was this?
XD I fucking love this one•