23: Jalph

•This ship is new to me and I've only seen one play through with Ralph so I apologize if I get a few things wrong•

Jerry got down on his knees, dirt collecting on his pants. He carefully picked out the best looking flowers he could find and put them all in one hand, creating a bunch.

Ralph called his lover inside, unsure of where exactly Jerry was. He shook his head and walked back inside, grabbing a stick and poking at a dead rat he had found earlier. He figured he could cook it for a human if one ever came around.

His black and blue eye abruptly glitched and sparks were sent through his body. He froze for a second before going on with what he was doing. That happened quite a bit since he was so damaged but he took no thought to it.

As he poked the rat, he looked down at his arms and looked at the synthetic skin that was still there. There were some gray patches because it was unable to regenerate itself due to damage.

"Hm," he hummed, biting his lip and then poking at himself. He brought his hand up to his face and was about to stick a finger inside the hole but was stopped by a hand grasping his arm.

"What are you doing?" Jerry asked, his arm, that was holding the flowers, behind his back.

"Ralph was just curious," Ralph responded, sending his boyfriend a childish smile.

Jerry couldn't help but awe at it and ruffle Ralph's hair.

"I brought you something," the taller male said before bringing his arm around and holding up the yellow-orange flowers.

"Ralph thinks those are just lovely!" Ralph exclaimed, taking them and feeling the petals, the texture soft and gentle.

He ran to the kitchen and grabbed a cup, not having a proper vase, and poured water into the cup. He had the water in the house because he liked to water random items around the house.

Ralph's model was made for gardening. He and other WR600s gardened the parks and kept them clean. That was before... the incident where he had been attacked and tortured by a group of humans. The male shook his head to clear his negative thoughts.

"Ralph appreciates his boyfriend," The blonde giggles.

"I appreciate you too. I also know how much you love gardening so I thought maybe we could start a garden out back," Jerry says and Ralph's eyes light up.

"I would love that!" He exclaims, not using third person as per usual. It's rare if he uses first person but Jerry enjoys hearing it.

"Great! We can start creating it in a few but right now, I want to spend time with you," Jerry speaks, pulling his lover by his hips.

Ralph flushes blue and rests his hands on Jerry's chest.

"I love spending time with you," Ralph speaks, using first person once again. It was the first time he's ever done it twice in a row but Jerry didn't question it.

The orange-haired male leaned down and kissed his partners forehead, "You're so adorable."

•How was this?•