37: Reed900

"Oh my fucking god- CONAN! BITCH. WAKE UP. IT'S HALLOWEEN. AHHH!" Gavin screams as it turns 12am on his iPhone.

Conan bolts up, getting scared shitless at the sudden yell. His LED is red while he looks at Gavin who seems to fine and wide awake.

"What the fu... Gavin, have you gone to sleep at all?" The Android questions, not caring about what the human just said.

"Nope," the detective says, popping the 'p' while smiling to himself. He was beyond tired, but he didn't really care.

Conan looks at his boyfriend, a frown on his face. Gavin knew he was upset with him because he had just begun to get better with his insomnia. The human sheepishly looked away, not wanting to see the stare.

"Okayyy, well you go back to sleep," the smaller says, lifting the blanket off of his legs, "I'm going to get some water-"

"Gavin, lay back down," Conan demands, wanting the best for his boyfriend's health.

"Conan," Gavin says slowly, "I think it would be best if..."

Suddenly, Gavin zips out of the room, tripping but not falling in the process. He laughs loudly, his feet echoing throughout the hallway.

"Gavin!" Conan groans, ripping the blanket off of his own body and getting up to chase after his 'child'.

Gavin's giggles sounded throughout the house, but he was nowhere in sight. He was hella tired, but he wanted his boyfriend to come get him.

"Gavin Reed, if you don't come out this instant, I swear I'm going to beat your ass."

"I like it that rough!" Gavin screams, running out from the dark bathroom towards the living room and jumping on the couch.

Conan comes into view, a bit of anger and annoyance on his face. Gavin's face falls, bad feelings building up in his chest.

"I had bad thoughts... I'm sorry..." he says, grabbing a pillow and holding it to his chest. "But it's Halloween, and you can't go wrong with Halloween!" He tries to smile, but it comes out weak and strained.

"Baby boy," Conan says softly, going over to sit down on the couch. He pulls Gavin into his lap and holds him, scanning his heart rate which was about 92bpm. It was a bit high, but not too bad.

"Let's watch a movie, yeah?" The Android suggests, pulling a blanket over the two.

"Hocus Pocus... the 1993 original. Not the stupid remake," the little one mumbles, laying his head on Conan's chest.

"Hocus Pocus, it is," the taller smiles, kissing the top of his lover's head.

•How was this?
I love Hocus Pocus and I absolutely fucking love Halloween•