7: Cank

Hank was sleeping on his couch when suddenly, there was loud music sent throughout the house. He grumbled, hearing music but not being able to understand it.

He rolled off the couch and stretched, hearing pops in his shoulders. Walking towards the room where the music was coming from, he opened the door and was greeted with the sight of Connor dancing. The android was singing with the unfamiliar music, hitting each note perfectly.

"Connor!" Hank shouted, barely even hearing his own voice.

The smaller man jumped, spinning around and pausing his music. His face was a deep blue and Hank smiled, "what kind of music is that?"

Connor smiled, excited to tell Hank about his new discovery.

"The type of music is Korean pop music. The song was 'Shoot Me' by a boy band called 'Day6'. It's an amazing song," the android said, his eyes lighting up white speaking.

"Do you mind letting me hear it?" Hank asked, wanting to hear Connor sing again.

"Sure! I'll restart it," the younger walked over to his phone and tapped the screen a few times, turning down the volume of course.

He let it play, letting Hank listen to the actual group instead of his own.

"You were singing in Korean just then, weren't you? How?" Hank questioned.

"I looked up the lyrics and adjusted my settings so I could pronounce the Korean perfectly," the young male said.

"That's cool. Do you mind singing for me?" Hank asked so sweetly that he knew Connor couldn't resist.

"Sure," Connor waited for the chorus to begin before singing along with it, the other voices lost in his.

The older man sat quietly, his heart beating fast. Connor's voice was beautiful and it made Hank want to kiss him even more.

So that's what he did- after the song ended.

It took Connor by surprise but he didn't hesitate to kiss back.

"You sounded wonderful," Hank complimented, making Connor's face twitch into a smile. A bright, blue blush was painted over his synthetic skin.

"Thank you," he giggled, hugging his lover close.

•How was this?•