33: Reed900

Gavin entered the house slowly, not wanting the make his presence aware to the Android who he hoped was asleep.

The door shut with a quiet click and he started heading towards his room before his arm was suddenly grasped. He mumbles a 'shit' before keeping his head lowered.

"Where have you been?" Conan questions, anger clear in his tone. "You've been gone for hours. Just because we get into a small fight doesn't mean you can leave for- Gavin?"

Conan's emotions had quickly changed when he noticed the silence of his boyfriend. The stiffness. The anxiousness. Then he notices the white bandage peaking out at him.

His fingers reach Gavin's chin and lifts his head so he could see. He felt anger once again, but not caused by the same reason.

"Who did this?"

Gavin had dried, bloodied cuts across his face. A large one particularly on his forehead. But the most noticeable thing was the large, white bandage that stuck to the smaller males cheek.

Conan took in the rest of Gavin's appearance. His hair was oily. His body reeked of sweat and alcohol. His jeans had dirt stains on the knees and his shirt was torn at the collar.

"N-no one," Gavin stuttered out, pulling his arm away from Conan's before he got pulled back by arms grasping onto his hips.

"Don't lie to me," Conan growled, sending chills throughout Gavin's spine.

"It's none of your goddamn business. Now let me go, dipshit," Gavin bit back, pushing away from the android. He stumbled out of his boyfriend's grasp, almost falling on the ground.

He took in a sharp breath when he stepped forward. His ribs hurt, a lot. It took him a second before he could regain himself and finally walk to their bedroom.

He closed and locked the door, finally letting the groans of pain out. He leaned against the wall, breathing in heavily with tears pricking his eyes.

"Gavin, please, let me help you. You have broken ribs," Conan's voice rang through the door and Gavin sighed, reaching over and unlocking the door.

The android walked it, immediately taking off Gavin's jacket and shirt. He found a large, purple bruise surrounding the left rib and a few dirt spots here and there.

He helped his lover to the bathroom to get him washed off and fixed up

"How do you get yourself into these situations, Gav?" Conan questioned, wiping some dirt off of the shorter males face.

"I was angry. I was drunk. It's not that hard," Gavin replies, feeling the consequences of his idiotic actions.

"You're such an idiot," Conan replies, disappointed. "But I love you. Do this again, you're sleeping outside."

"Got it. Love you too," Gavin replies, a smile tugging at his face.

•How was this?•