15: Reed900

•Should I tell you guys that this book is going to mostly be Reed900? Or is it too late?•

The kiss was already heated, now, Conan had started trailing his hands down Reed's shirt. His hands grasped the bottom and started to pull it up.

Gavin pulled away with a panicking motion.

"D-don't, Conan," he said, his heart beating rapidly.

Conan tilted his head in confusion. One minute, they were ready to fuck, the next, Gavin is being shy on him.

"What's wrong?" Conan asked.

"N-nothing. I just don't want to take off my shirt... or any of my clothes," the detective spits the last part quickly, as if trying to save himself.

"What's under your shirt, Gavin?" Conan asked sternly.

"My body." The android could tell when his lover was trying to hide something.

So he did something about it.

Conan grasped the back of Gavin's shirt and ripped it off, apologizing quickly for destroying the shirt.

Rk900 pushed Gavin on his stomach and held his boyfriends arms above his head so he could see what was the matter.

When Conan seen what was wrong, his synthetic heart started to panic.

"W-what- w-who did this to you?"

He had ra9 markings all over his back in which someone had carved into his skin with a razor.

Gavin was now in full on panic mode, "get off of me, dipshit! It's nome of your goddamn business."

"Gavin fucking Reed, tell me who did this to you or I swear to-"

"It was another android," Gavin quickly cut him off, "w-when I was coming home from the bar, an android attacked me. I called Hank instead of you. That's why I came home so late last night..."

"Oh, baby boy, why didn't you tell me?" Conan had tears in his eyes. But he was beyond angry. He was absolutely livid.

He used a lot of strength to keep himself calm.

No one had a fucking right to touch Gavin. Gavin was his. He swore to himself that he was going to find that android and make him pay for what he did.

"Conan, Love, I'm okay. Really. They already have the android and put him in jail."

"I want him dead, Gavin. I want him dead now," Conan turned around and was about to walk out of the room but he instead was pulled into Gavin's arms.

"Calm down," Gavin said, sitting them both on the bed.

"I-I don't understand why you wouldn't tell me, I mean I'm supposed to protect you and yet-"

"Shut up, Conan. Calm down. Everything's okay. And I didn't tell you because I knew this is how you were going to react."

Conan stimulated sigh and brought Gavin's hand up to his mouth and kissed the knuckles.

"I love you so much. Promise me, Gavin, promise me that you will always tell me if something like this happens. I need to know."

"I promise."

•How was this?•